We believe that most of you will like to know what MSN is all about: msn.com Email Sign Up – www.msn.com is a site where you can easily get all the latest news on just about everything under the sun. Whether you want to know what is up with your favorite celebrities or what is going down in the world of politics, you can always trust MSN to have that information for you.
So in this article, we will be showing you all you need in other of successfully have an MSN account but first you must know that MSN Sign In, HOTMAIL Sign In, OUTLOOK Sign In are all the same. So we will be showing you how to create msn account, How to Sign in on www.msn.com and How to Make MSN your Homepage
www.msn.com Email Sign Up Page | MSN Login
Note that Signing Up on MSN will give you an Microsoft account which you can use on their other service like Microsoft Live at live.com, Hotmail account, etc.
MSN Sign Up – How to Create msn.com Account
- Visit www.msn.com and click on sign in (on the top right-hand corner of the page)
- Click on SIGN UP NOW at the bottom of the page that will appear
- A sign-up form will come up
- Fill both your first and last name
- Give a username- an email address that you want to be using
- Create a password of no less than 8 characters and confirm your password.
- Select your country of residence. If you are in the USA give your ZIP code as well
- Enter date of birth
- Select your gender
- Enter phone number after selecting the country code.
- Enter the code that you will be given and then click on create Account
MSN Sign in on www.msn.com
- Go to www.msn.com and click Sign In in top right corner of the page
- Now you will be taken to login.live.com page which you can use for MSN Login
- Enter your email and password which you have registered
- Click Sign In
How to Make MSN my Homepage
- Go to MSN Homepage by visiting www.msn.com
- Click ‘Make MSN my Homepage’ present above the fold
- Now depending on the browser, you are using, It will give the suitable steps
- Follows the steps and make MSN your Homepage.
Please, remember that you can always you the comment box below to ask your question or drop your opinion on this www.msn.com Email Sign Up Page With MSN Sign In Guide