We know that most of you we ask what is GTBank online Banking or GTBank Internet Banking is all about; you see is all about a service that easily allows you to bank from the comfort of your home and not only that but also at work or abroad, shop online, Transferring money to one other, Pay your utility bills, request confirm and stop cheques and book for flight in many Airlines and so many more.
How to Apply for GTBank Internet Banking service
The GTBank Internet Banking service application have so many options available
01. First; you can download and print GTBank internet token request form HERE But in case you don’t have internet access to do that; them work down to any branch that is near for you and request for the Internet Banking Form. then fill and submit to the bank. this is how the form looks like
02. For those of you that like to do these online you can also fill and scanned and e-mail to email@example.com
03. After all this you have to contact the GTConnect (GTB Contact Center) to get your log-in access (Username and password) or still wait until Bank set it up and give you your login Details.
04. So at this point you have received your login detail the visit this link https://ibank.gtbank.com/ibank3/Alert.aspx and fill in the issued Username and Password by Guaranty Trust Bank. Note that this is how the page looks like below.
05. At this stage you are good too go and use use your but just in case you still find it not easy to access then contact GTB or mail your queries or request to firstname.lastname@example.org or still also visit any near by GTBank for any GTBank Internet Banking service issue.