2019 World Bank Summer Internship Program is available for eligible Applicants who wants to Apply for the Internship Program. The World Bank Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the World Bank Group in international development.
The internship allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and latest research experience into the Bank’s work and improve their skills while working in a diverse environment.
World Bank internship Program is an opportunity to learn while gaining practical experience, it is a way to enhance their CVs with practical work experience.
To be eligible for an Internship at world Bank, you must note the following
- Possess An undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D.’s degrees with plans to return to school full-time).
- There is no age limit.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of languages such as: French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable.
- Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous.
How To Apply For 2019 World Bank Summer Internship Program
The World Bank Internship Program typically seeks candidates for:
- Operations (Front Line) in the following fields: economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, engineering, urban planning, natural resources management, private sector development, and other related fields; or Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
The Bank pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses. Interns are responsible for their own living accommodations.
Most positions are in Washington, DC; few others are in World Bank Country offices. This is business driven and varies. Usually, internship opportunities are for a minimum of four weeks.
Application Form: Take time to prepare your application and enter your personal information accurately. You will be asked to upload the following documents:
– Curriculum Vitae (CV)
– Statement of Interest
– Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
To apply, interested and qualified candidates should visit The World Bank Internship Career Portal
Application Closing Date
The World Bank Internship Program is open for applications until January 31, 2019.
Got any question on How To Apply For 2019 World Bank Summer Internship Program? Feel Free To Use the COMMENT BOX Below