Are you looking for the Simple method to check, accept or reject admission from JAMB CAPS? Then carefully read this article to know how to go about it. You can check Admission Status to know when you are given admission and either accept or Reject the offer.
This is done on the CAPS Portal of JAMB, The Admission Lists are Uploaded on the CAPS portal for Candidates to be able to Confirm their Admission Status With Ease.
The portal is Active for all Candidates to Visit and know the status of their Admission. Once a candidate has been offered admission, such candidate is required to either accept the admission or to reject it. When accepted, then your Quest to gain Admission is over as you have been considered a Student of that institution of your choice. But when you reject it, it means you are not a student of any institution yet, So you are available for any ther school admission.
How To Check, Accept Or Reject Admission From JAMB CAPS
Follow the Steps below to Check, Accept or reject Admission on the CAPS portal
- From your PC Browser, Go to www.jamb.org.ng
- On the page, Click on “Create e-facility Account / Login”
- Enter your JAMB Profile Email Address and Password
- Click Login
- Then on the JAMB Dashboard, Click on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”
- Next, Click on Admission Status at the left side of the page under your Profile
- Your Profile Details will be Displayed, Under Candidate’s Profile – Click on Search by the Side of your Registration
- Then Under the Admission Profile, Your Admission Status will be displayed to you
- Click on Accept Admission and you will get a Congratulating Message Or Reject Admission if you don’t want it.
That’s All to check, Accept or Reject Admission from JAMB CAPS. Do you have any question? Feel free to use the COMMENT BOX Below.