We are very pleased to inform the general public mostly the Nigerian navy 2017 recruitment applicant that that the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal for navy form 2017/2018 is now open for all interested applicant.
The www.joinnigeriannavy.com 2017 recruitment is for suitably qualified Nigerian graduates through the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25.
Meanwhile, The Nigerian Navy Requirement is one thing you should think of Before going more forth to ask for Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal and Application Guide. So read-on to see all…
Who Can’t Apply For Nigeria Navy 2017 E-Recruitment
Applicants with any of the following problems are NOT to apply:
- Flat foot,
- Below the required height (Male 1.70, Female 1.67),
- Stammering or any natural disability.
- Short sight,
- Ear problem,
- Previous orthopedic operation,
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017 Application Requirement
- Applicants should possess any of the following educational and/professional qualifications:
- West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guilds.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- All applicants must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- Applicants are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement. See the guide for details.
- Any applicant possessing higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA/BSc, etc other than those stated in Paragraph 1 (a-g) should not apply. Candidates are therefore warned that it is an offense to declare false educational/professional qualification. This attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal and hand over to Civil Police for prosecution.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of branch or advancement while in the Naval service. Only qualifications obtained through proper service provisions are tenable after joining.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years at the time of entry into the Training School for school certificate holders, while 24 years of age is the acceptable limit for those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE Holders, ICT Professionals, etc.
- Applicants must not be married or have children before joining.
- Applicant is required to print out Parent/Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Applicants must be free from any previous conviction by court of law on criminal charges.
- Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by any of the persons mentioned in Sub-Paragraph (c) above.
- Candidates are advised to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
- The completed application form is to be submitted online.
- Applicants will be required to produce original of all copies of credentials listed in Paragraph 1 before recruitment.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, forged or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise. Such applicant shall also be handed over to the Civil Police for prosecution.
- The date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test is 7 October 2017.
- Please note that any attempt to inundate the Naval Headquarters with letters from any quarters by any applicant will be viewed as a ploy to undermine the enlistment process and will lead to disqualification of such applicants. In addition, applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
- On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click SUBMIT on the portal and generate the applicant’s Application ID. Applicants are advised to print out a copy of the Application Summary.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal for navy form 2017/2018 Application Guide
This guideline for Nigerian navy 2017 recruitment enlistment can be accessed on the Nigerian navy recruitment portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com which is opened today being on 11 October 2017 for interested candidates to apply online.
- Visit here to Apply: www.Joinnigeriannavy.com
Please SHARE Joinnigeriannavy.com 2017 Recruitment portal on your Facebook or other Social Media Account, and use the COMMENT BOX for any recommendation on Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal for navy form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks