We are very pleased to be informing all the interested applicant for Nigeria Navy that the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal for Navy Form 2018/2019. However, All interested applicants are to read below to learn how to go about this Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Registration.
Just in case you really don’t know that this Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal for Navy Form 2018/2019 has been open from 3rd October 2018 and will be closing soon.
So without taking much time here in this post, I will be showing you how to apply Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 with some other information like the requirement and others that will really help you apply for this JOB and also know what next to do.
1). Applicants should possess any of the following educational and /professional qualifications:
- West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guilds.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- Applicants who obtained certificates from foreign institutions should ensure the certificates are authenticated by the Federal ministry of education.
- All applicants must be single.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC.
- All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 31 January 2018 except Chaplains and Imams who should not be more than 30 years.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date, time and result of the aptitude test will be placed on this website.
- Applicants are to choose any of the following centres for the qualifying aptitude test:
- Abuja– Command Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
- Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
- Owerrinta – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics School, Owerrinta.
- Lagos – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo.
- Port-Harcourt – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- Sokoto – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
- Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centres:
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Attestation Card.
- Acknowledgement Form.
- Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- In addition, applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
Please for more information about the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal Application Requirements and Guidelines please visit the OFFICIAL PORTAL HERE
ALSO READ: FRSC Recruitment Latest Update you must know
SUBMISSION OF FORM
On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click ‘SUBMIT’ on the portal and generate the applicant’s Transaction ID. Applicants are advised to print out a copy of the ‘Application Summary’. For technical support, call 08159999011 between 0800 and 1700 hours only.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal for Navy Form 2018/2019 Application
The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal for Navy Form 2018/2019 Application is http://nnr.azurewebsites.net/account/register
- Log onto the application portal.
- Click on the “Register“.
- Then submit your email and password and register.
- Afterward, then, complete your application.
Online registration starts on 3 October 2018 and closes on 14 November 2018.
Please note that you can always drop your question just in case you have any problem doing registration via the comment box below. Also, you can always check in here for more update about this Navy Recruitment 2018/2019.