The Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2016 is ongoing and applications are invited from university and polytechnic graduates as well as experienced and skilled professionals for the various job vacancies in the DPR sector. The means of application is through the Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal or the Agency’s web recruitment Portal.
Completion and submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants in line with the International Labour Organisation (ILO) Convention.
The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), in line with its regulatory mandate of ensuring sustainable development of Nigeria’s oil and gas resources hereby invites this applications to fill the under listed vacancies:
- Graduate Trainees: Successful applicants shall have the opportunity to develop specialist skills and professional competencies in oil/gas regulations and supervision during their career.
⇒ Possess B.Sc/BA/B.Pharm./HND in relevant Engineering and Management/Social Sciences With a minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit.
⇒ Possess N.Y.S.C discharged/exemption certificate.
⇒ Not more than 30 years old by 31st December 2016.
⇒ Be computer literate.
- Experienced Hire: Successful applicants shall have their career in the regulatory and monitoring of the dynamic Nigerian Oil and Gas industry with very bright prospects of attaining the peak of their profession.
⇒ Possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience from the Oil and Gas industry or any other relevant experience.
⇒ Not more than 40 years old by 31st December 2016.
⇒ Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
⇒ Be computer literate.
DPR Job Application Guidelines
Candidates are required to have the following available for registration:
- Scanned copy of a passport photograph.
- Scanned copy of certificates (N.Y.S.C. Discharge/Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate).
- Scanned copy of any other necessary supporting documents.
Candidates are required to fill their application online through the DPR Application Portal (http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/register).
PLEASE READ: Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered. All applicants are expected to apply for ONLY ONE position. Multiple applications by any candidate for more than one job would be DISQUALIFIED. Upon submission, applicants would receive an acknowledgement containing a reference number which should be quoted in all future correspondences. Deadline for Submission of application is six weeks from publication date. Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited to write the Computer Based Test (CBT).
Please SHARE this Post and Kindly improve us better on Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2016 | online Application and Requirements with your suggestions and opinions by using the COMMENT BOX below. THANKS