Two Most Expensive car in the world – Just like we all know that all firm will like to promote he or her firm in other to make it look so real. But we are here to show you that you have been waiting for all the while, Most Expensive cars in the world.
Two Most Expensive car in the world
Details about Firary according to Wikipedia
- Ferrari is the world’s most powerful brand according to Brand Finance.
- In May 2012 the 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO became the most expensive car in history, selling in a private transaction for $38,115,000 to American communications magnate Craig McCaw.
- In 2014 Fiat announced its intentions to sell a portion of its share in Ferrari; as of the announcement Fiat owned 90% of Ferrari.
- In July 2015, it was announced that 10% of the company would be offered up for public sale in an IPO, with 80% of the company being distributed to shareholders of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, and the remaining 10% continuing to be owned by Piero Ferrari.
- Throughout its history, the company has been noted for its continued participation in racing, especially in Formula One, where it is the most successful racing team, holding the most constructors championships (16) and having produced the highest number of winning drivers (15).
- Ferrari road cars are generally seen as a symbol of speed, luxury and wealth.
Details about Bugatti according to Wikipedia
Bugatti was named Car of the Decade and best car award (2000–2009) by the BBC television programme Top Gear. The standard Bugatti Veyron also won Top Gear’s Best Car Driven All Year award in 2005.
- 3 heat exchangers for the air-to-liquid intercoolers.
- 3 engine radiators.
- 1 for the air conditioning system.
- 1 transmission oil radiator.
- 1 differential oil radiator.
- 1 engine oil radiator
NOTE: Do yourself good by checking back on www.dailiesroom.com for more Tips and Tricks. And you can use the COMMENT BOX bellow for any question or Recommendation about Two Most Expensive car in the world