Here is a guide to Npower Registration 2018 at www.npower.gov.ng – Npower is a scheme set up by the federal government of Nigeria to help the citizens develop and build up skills that will help in the long run of life. If you wish to Apply for the Empowerment Program, Then read this article to the end.
As we all know that the N-power Programme is a government initiative to reduce the rate of unemployed youths in Nigeria, One Shouldn’t be left out of this opportunity as Both Graduates and undergraduates can Apply.
To participate in the Empowerment Programme, you have to be ready with Some Requirements Which is needed During the Registration and ofcourse after the Registration. See the Requirements below.
2018 Npower Registration Requirements
- Passport Photograph
- An active Email Address.
- An active Mobile Number
- Degree Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate and number.
- Bank verification Number (BVN)
In Addition, the Empowerment Programme is for young Nigerians between the Age of 18 – 35 years old. You will need to meet The minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide
- Passing the relevant tests
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
For the purposes of N-Power, Graduate referred here means any post-tertiary qualification including an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Nigerian Certificate in Education (NCE) or as may be specified by the programme.
In Applying, you Should take Note that Application can Only be done through Npower official Website Which is www.npower.gov.ng OR www.portal.npower.gov.ng. And one good thing about this Registration is that it’s FREE.
Here are the Major Categories of the Programme one can apply for.
- Npower teach
- Npower Health
- Npower Agro
- Npower Tax
www.npower.gov.ng Form Registration | Npower Registration 2018
below are the Steps to Take in Applying for the Empowerment Programme
- Visit www.npower.gov.ng/register/
- On the Page Enter a Username, Your Email, then Password
- Then Click Register
- Then Check your Email for a Verification Message. Click on it to verify your Registration.
- After Verifying your registration, Then go to the page you started your registration, On the Page click on sign in and Enter Your Registered Username and Password.
- Then Click on the Different Programmes and select a Programme that best suits you.
- At the Button of the Programme of your Choice, Click On Apply.
- A page comes Up for you, carefully fill the form with accurate Information and documents to support you Application.
- When you are done with the Form, Click on “Submit”.
- After you’ve submitted, You will receive an Acknowledgment letter Confirming the receipt of your Application.
- After 48hours, you will be Notified by Email and your Portal profile whether you are eligible for the program.
Note that the Npower Registration portal for 2018 is not opened yet, but for you to be up to date and Register immediately it’s open, Kindly Drop your Email Address or phone Number in the COMMENT BOX, So that we can inform you Immediately the portal is opened.
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on Npower Registration 2018 and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks