Instagram Story is a kind of SnapChat Feature that lets you capture moments as it Happens, So you can not select photos from your camera roll and upload on Instagram Story. It’s what you take Live as it happens. Here, we will be looking at the two ways you can hide Instagram Story from Someone.
Instagram Story also got Something that’s more Like it i.e sharing Moments as it happens and that is the Go Live on Instagram Feature.
With the Instagram Story Feature, you might want to block some followers from Seeing your Instagram Story without blocking them from your feed.
2 ways to Hide Instagram story From Someone
From the Instagram Account settings.
- Open your Instagram.
- Go to the Profile Tab.
- Tap the gear at the top right side of you screen.
- Go to your Account and app settings and tap Story Settings option.
- Now tap Hide story from Option.
- Then select the follower you want to hide the story from.
From an Instagram Story itself.
- Go to an Instagram story on your Instagram account.
- At the top of the home feed tap, Tap your profile picture.
- Now Tap the overflow button at the bottom of the screen.
- Then tap the “Story Settings” option.
- Tap the Hide Story From option.
- Select the follower you want to hide the story from.
That’s just the two ways you can successfully hide your Instagram Story.
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on 2 ways to Hide Instagram story From Someone and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks