Facebook cover photo is the large photo at the top part of your Facebook profile. Cover photo are public Just like your profile picture, Every one has to see it. To change Facebook cover Photo is as easy as logging in to Facebook. Anyone visiting Your Profile will be able to see them, so just as the name COVER implies, It the cover page of you profile. Same with your profile picture.
Read: How to sign up Yahoo Mail using Facebook.com
In Adding or changing your Facebook cover photo, you should note that the cover image has to be at-least 720 Pixels wide.
How to Add or Change Facebook Cover Photo
Before you go Ahead to add your cover photo, do have these 3 things in mind:
- Your Facebook cover photo is public
To add or change your Facebook cover photo:
- Open your Facebook and go to your profile.
- Hover over in the top-left of your current cover photo.
- Tap on ‘Update Cover Photo’. If you currently don’t have a cover photo, click ‘Add Cover Photo’.
- Now choose if you want to upload a new photo or pick a photo from one of your existing photo albums.
- After choosing a photo, you can re-position it by clicking the image and dragging it up or down.
- Then you can Click save Changes.
Your Facebook cover photo has now been changed.
ALSO READ: How to connect twitter Account with Facebook Profile.
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on How to Add or Change Facebook Cover Photo and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks