For the sake of Many of us that does not know how to Add Whatsapp Contacts, you have to read this article carefully in other to Add Contacts from you phone-book to your Whatsapp Contact List. Adding contacts to Whatsapp is the only guarantee that you can see the most of your contacts that are on Whatsapp.
Whatsapp Synchronizes with your Phone Address Book to view the Contacts that are on Whatsapp. Without this, You cannot find those that are on the Chat List.
In Adding Whatsapp Contacts, and for you to see them make sure you allow WhatsApp to access your phone’s contacts in your phone’s Settings application.
Then in your phone Address Book, Make sure all your Accounts and group are set to Visible or Viewable.
How to Add Whatsapp Contacts for Android Device
- First, Save the Contact you wish to see in Whatsapp in you Phone Address Book.
- Now Open your Whatsapp and go to Contact Tab.
- Then Tab the Menu Button and tab on Refresh.
You can Chose to show all your contacts, not just the hidden ones by Following the Steps Below;
- Open WhatsApp > Menu Button > Settings > Contacts > Show all contacts.
Checkout this Freebies
- 5 best and free to Download Android Video Call Apps
- 5 best and free to Download Android Wallpaper Apps
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on How to Add Whatsapp Contacts for Android Device/Access Phone Contacts and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks