How to get American Netflix on Android DNS, PC & iOS from any Country – We will be Showing you Step by Step guide to American Netflix account and use it like someone in the US. For the Netflix lovers outside the Unites States, the tips here are going to serve as add-on tips, but don’t worry the process is quick and easy to get Netflix USA and unlock thousands of movies and TV shows on Netflix.com. So how do you go about this.
We recently gave a guide on Netflix review and how to Create a Netflix Account as well as how to activate your Netflix account. Please do access any of them and get a better view.
How to get American Netflix
- Kindly sign up for a Netflix account, if you don’t know how to do that, Use the tutorial guide here.
- Change your Domain Name Serve (DNS) settings and add the below DNS code settings to your Netflix-viewing device. Use either 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124 for you IP address.
But for Big fans of Android, kindly follow the steps below on Android 2.3 DNS settings, to see How To Access American Netflix On Android Devices, How to watch US Netflix in the UK with your Android
How to Get American Netflix on Android DNS: Step by Step Guide
- Kindly go to Settings on your Android device.
- Next tap Wireless and Networks.
- Select Wi-Fi settings.
- Tap Menu > Advanced.
- Use static IP.
- Just copy current IP address (few lines above) to IP address field.
- Now, Set your gateway as router IP (usually the same as current IP except last number is .1, i.e. if your phone IP is 168.2.130 then the router’s likely to be 192.168.2.1)
- Set to Netmask 255.255.0
- Now, set DNS 1 and DNS 2 fields as per below: 171.182.159 or 126.96.36.199
- Once you’re done on the menu click on Save
- Now you will need to restart your phone (power cycle) to get started. That is all about DNS setting for Android device.
Where to get IP Addresses to use
Following VPN providers below helps you with easy access of IP Address.
- Hide My Ass VPN
- Blockless VPN
Please just note that Blockless Smart DNS is not really recommended over 3G and connections from public “hot spots” because they are always restricted.
The devices can be used to watch Netflix; Apple TV, Mac OS X, iOS, Google TV, LG Smart TV, LG Blu-Ray, Philips Blu-Ray, Roku, PS3, PS4, Samsung Smart TV, Samsung Blue-Ray, Xbox, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, WD Live, Wii etc…
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social median accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX bellow for any question or Recommendation on How to get American Netflix on Android DNS, PC & iOS from any Country and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks