Jumia – The big name in Online Shopping is recruiting for Suitable and Qualified candidates who wish to Work with the Company for the post of a Social Media Manager. Here, we’ve got the full details of the Jumia Job Vacancy Position and how you can Apply and that includes the Requirements and Responsibilities.
As an Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Working With them Will be a great opportunity to be Exposed to Online Marketing and Social Media Platforms.
Jumia Job Vacancy | Social Media Manager
Below are the Full details of the Job;
In the Position of a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for supporting Jumia with the development, execution and maintenance of social media engagement, monitoring, reporting, and analysis within the Marketing team. This position ensures all social media content and communication is in brand alignment.
The major parts Includes;
- Develop the local social media strategy for Jumia Nigeria in alliance with the central strategy and group goals
- Plan and execute the social media content and activities calendar to engage online followers, drive conversations and turn followers into recurring customers of Jumia Nigeria
- Lead Social Media executives as well as assign tasks across social media team
- Coordinate cross functional relationships between commercial team, graphic design team, digital marketing and social media team
- Analyze and report social media performance for Jumia Nigeria
- Maintain a constant awareness of social media trends locally as well as internationally and incorporate these trends in Jumia Nigeria’s social media content
Requirements, Skills and Needed Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business is required.
- 3 or more years in social media or communication is required
- Knowledge of social media platforms, social media tools and Google Analytics
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Premiere Pro and Photoshop, but not essential
- You must be Familiar with social scheduling software such as Hootsuite and Tweetdeck.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms (Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, snapchat, etc.), their audience and how each platform can be most effectively utilized
How to Apply
If you have read the Above and you are Qualified to Apply, Then Click here to apply
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on Apply for Jumia Job Vacancy | Social Media Manager and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks