Longing to be among scholars all over the world? We are here to make your dream come true. Ashesi University College MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program is only for eligible applicants that wish to apply for the program and will be considered.
Ashesi University College will be supporting qualified undergraduates financially, especially to those who really need such assistance to pursue bachelors degree through the MasterCard Foundation.
The scholarship is hosted by the Ashesi University College, in Ghana.
Scholarships are available in any field of study in the university and also for pursuing the undergraduate program. Basically, scholarships are awarded to individuals from low or middle-income homes. Bear in mind that any family that cannot afford the full fees should complete a financial aid application form and return it with their admissions application.
Because the application process is competitive, In order to have an outstanding application, students must place emphasis on sharing legit information which will give us more highlights on their personality and character.
we also consider the following characteristic;
- The student’s willingness to engage opportunities and help create them
- The student’s interest in relating outside the classroom
- The student’s zeal to help others
- Student’s ambition and an openness to engage the unfamiliar.
- The student’s contributions to solving problems
Basic Requirements For Ashesi University College MasterCard Foundation Scholarship;
- Completed application form, including personal essays.
- High School transcripts or report cards for at least six terms.
- One of the following examination results is required:
- West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE); Six subjects are used to calculate your standard WASSCE score: Integrated Science, Core Math, Core English, and three electives. A minimum grade of C6 in each subject is required to apply.
- Six IGCSE (G.C.E. O-Level) passes including Mathematics, English, and Science are required together with at least three ‘A’ Level passes (with grade A-D)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
- American / Canadian High School Diploma
- French Baccalaureate (a certified copy of the original score and a certified translated copy in English)
- Other equivalent exam results approved by the National Accreditation Board of Ghana.
requirements For International Students;
In addition to the basic requirements, there are requirements which applications from international students must provide. And the requirements include;
Evidence of English Language Proficiency: International students for who English was not a language of instruction during high school, must submit evidence of English language proficiency, including but not limited to the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Certified Translation: Transcripts or other supporting documents submitted by international applicants in a language other than English must be translated and certified as copies of the original document(s).
Ashesi University College MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program Eligibility;
As an applicant, there are criteria you must meet in order to be eligible for the scholarship program. Such criteria include;
- Scholarships are awarded to students from low and middle-income homes. Any family that cannot afford the full fees should complete a financial aid application form and submit it with their admissions application.
- Applicant must have applied and received unconditional offers from the host university
Not also forgotten that the Scholarship Committee will determine the amount of your award on the basis of demonstrated need and the strength of your application. However, you can see what you stand the chance to enjoy below.
Benefits for MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program for Ghanaians;
As a scholarship holder at Ashesi University College, there are so many things you stand to benefits within the interval of your stay in the college. Such benefits include;
- Free full tuition
- A free laptop
- Free annual trips home for international students after the second year.
- Free housing in Ashesi’s residence
- Free meal on campus
Apart from these benefits listed above, there are other outstanding benefits which include;
1. Career Opportunities: Most of our graduates receive job offers not quite long after graduation. And we produce candidates who help in the development of Africa
2. Life-long Skills: Our scholars benefit from several skills which will help them become successful. Such skills include entrepreneurship, communications, critical thinking, just to mention but a few.
3. Comprehensive Scholarships: Students receive financial support for fees, books and supplies, transportation, accommodation, and stipends.
4. transition Support: Scholars will receive support during their transition into Ashesi, and the workforce, with mentoring, career counseling, internships, and other life skills coaching.
So with this above understand, check below to see how you can now proceed with your application fast with the step by step guide.
How to apply for the Ashesi University College MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program for Ghanaians
There are steps you need to follow to make sure that your application will be a success.
Start Online Application or Paper Application
STEP 1 – Visit the official site at https://ashesi.azurewebsites.net
STEP 2 – Fill in the necessary requirements which include your email and password and click on Login if only you have registered before now but if not, Then click on “Don’t have an Account Yet? Sign Up Here“
STEP 3 – Once the page open, then fill out the required details in the space provided for it
STEP 4 – After you must have provided the correct pieces of information, you then click on “Create my Account” to proceed with the application as you will be Logged In after all verifications are completed.
If you prefer to fill a paper application, download and complete the forms below:
Note that the paper application may delay processing for some while.
Submit your completed forms:
You can submit your form through so many ways which include:
1. By Post
You can submit your application form by post using;
Ashesi University College
PMB CT3, Cantonments,
2. By E-mail:
Scan completed application and email to email@example.com
You can submit your application form in person through the address below;
Ashesi University College,
1 University Avenue,
Nevertheless, if there is any confusion or question about this guide to APPLY for The MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program, you can drop your questions in the comment box below. you can as well use the share icon below to share this post to your friends through different social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and the rest of them.