N-Power is designed to help young Nigerians acquire and develop life-long skills to become solution providers in their communities and to become players in the domestic and global markets.
How to Apply N-Power Job Recruitment Programme Online
The N-Power programme application has officially started receiving online application from applicants across the country, here is how the application process will run.
- First visit npower.gov.ng and register by creating a username and password and then sign in.
- Click through the various programmes and choose the one that suites you and then click on apply at the bottom of the page
- Fill the form carefully and be certain to provide accurate information and documents to support your application.
- After submitting you will receive an acknowledgement email letter confirming the receipt of the application.
- After 48hours you will be notified by email and the registration portal whether you are eligible for the N-Power program, if you are unsuccessful you may apply again in subsequent programs.
- If you are successful you can proceed to the test page at the MY N-POWER PORTAL, you will be required to write two tests; a general skills test and program specific test.
- Depending on your program there may be a final interview before acceptance into the N-Power program, otherwise you will receive an email confirming your provisional acceptance into the N-Power program.
- You will have to confirm your acceptance to secure your place.
- Specific information and program details will now be sent to your email.
- If at any point you encounter a challenge in filling your form you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Video Guide to Register N-Power Job Recruitment Programme Online
Here is also a video guide released by the Federal Government to guide you through out the registration process. You can watch it here before proceeding to NPower application portal.
Applications for the Scheme commenced on Sunday June 12 on the portal: www.npower.gov.ng. And no deadline was announced.