When you create a New Facebook Account, Change Your FB Password is the last thing you can think of but most people want’s to do that with reason best know to them. meanwhile, learning “How to change or reset facebook password” or To change facebook password without old password is really easy and that I will be showing you in this post.
Keep in mind that your Facebook password should also be different than the passwords you use to log into other accounts, like your email Account, other social media Accounts or bank account. When you create a new password, make sure that it’s at least 6 characters long. Try to use a complex combination of numbers, letters, and punctuation marks.
How to Change or Reset Facebook Password
For facebook password change follow this steps below…
- Login Your Facebook Account at https://www.facebook.com/
- Click in the top right corner of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- Click Security and Login.
- Click Edit next to Change Password.
- Click Save Changes.
Reset Your FB Password
- Go to the Find Your Account Page.
- Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.