Steps to connecting Twitter account with Facebook profile | connecting platforms – Twitter being an online news and social networking service can be connected to Facebook profile easily, Connecting your two profiles makes things a bit easier for you as your updates on one social network simultaneously appear on the other basically, you are virtually in two places at the same time.
Steps to connecting Twitter account with Facebook profile
The following steps will guide you on how you can connect your twitter with your Facebook profile.
- Login to your twitter account that you want to connect with Facebook profile and click on settings.
- On your left-hand side, choose the category “Apps”.
- Click on connect to Facebook at the the top of the page.
- If you are not logged in to Facebook already, then you will be prompted to enter your Facebook login credentials. Enter your credentials and click “Log in” to sign in to Facebook.
- You will then receive a prompt explaining that Twitter will receive certain information from your Facebook account. In order to continue, you must select “Okay.”
- Then You will be prompted to select the privacy settings for who will see your Tweets and Re-tweets posted to your Facebook wall. It is set to friends by default.
- Click “Okay” to complete the process.
Now, your Tweets and Re-tweets will now post to your Facebook profile wall and your username will be displayed there as well. Replies will not be posted.
Contact us if you are having troubles connecting your Twitter account with Facebook Profile, and we will attend to you shortly.
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on Steps to connecting Twitter account with Facebook profile | connecting platforms and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks