In the process of Creating a Facebook Business Page Account for your Various Business, You realized that you created more than one Page, with some having wrong motive of your Business. In the quest of this, you would want to delete Facebook Business Page Permanently to remove the extra ones you created or want to delete all to start all over again, which ever one it is, this article will guide you on what to do.
Before you think of Deleting a Facebook page, You must first make sure you are the Admin of that Page. It only being an Admin that you can delete those pages, If you are not then the Person that is an Admin is in a better Position to Delete the Pages.
But if you are the One that created the Page, Then you are automatically an admin. That is to say you can delete the page without issues.
How to Delete Facebook Business Page Permanently
Take the steps below to delete your Page permanently:
Using a PC
- Open Facebook from your Browser
- Go to the Page you want to delete
- And Click on Setting at the top of your Page
- Then From General, Click on Remove Page
- Now Click on Delete [Page name] and follow the on-screen instructions
Using Mobile Device
- Open Facebook From your Mobile
- Go to the page you want to delete
- Click on More Button (the Three dots …)
- Click on Edit Settings, Then General
- Navigate to Remove Page and Click Delete [Page name]? Then follow the on-screen instructions
Remember: To delete your Page, make sure you’re an admin of the Page.
That’s All and your page is deleted.
Hope it was Helpful?
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on How to Delete Facebook Business Page Permanently and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks