You can create and customize your Facebook Avatar 2021 to look just like you if you can adhere to the basic instruction given here. The Facebook avatar maker app is the same app you know, but you have your role to play to get the feature working perfectly well for you.
Facebook avatar is a feature added by the Facebook community that makes it possible for you to customize your cartoon version with the right tools provided by the platform.
Creating your avatar is simple and it is what you can actually do by yourself without the help of any third party.
Facebook Avatar 2021
This Facebook Avatar can be customized on the official Facebook app and not the Facebook lite version. Also, bear in mind that creating your Avatar can be done only from your mobile phone through the Facebook mobile app. You can not make your avatar from a computer device, at least not now.
The 2021 avatar on Facebook can be edited, deleted, created again anytime you want. Read on to know how to get started.
CHECK THIS OUT: Facebook Avatar Account: FB Avatar Sign Up – Use Facebook Avatar
How Do I Get Facebook Avatar Feature?
If the feature is rolled out in your country, then you’ve got it. All you need to do is to update the Facebook mobile app from your Google Play Store or App Store and you are good to go.
Update Facebook App For Avatar Feature
See the steps below to update your Facebook mobile app.
- Go to your App Store or Google Play Store from your app drawer
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app and tap on “Update” and the app will automatically start and update on your mobile device
Facebook Avatar Customization Tools
How To Find The Facebook Avatar Feature Within Facebook
Updating your app is one thing and looking for the feature within the app is another. Since you’ve updated your Facebook app, see the steps need to locate the feature within your Facebook app.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your appp drawer
- Login with your registered email address or phone number and password
- Tap on the hamburger lines at the top right side of the page
- Navigate down to see “Avatars” or tap on See More to see the avatars link. That’s what you are looking for.
Steps To Facebook Avatar Set Up
Use the steps below to set up your avatar and that using it for comments and profile pictures immediately.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your app drawer.
- Sign in to your account with your registered email address and password.
- On the Facebook homepage, tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page for Android users and iOS users can tap on the hamburger line at the bottom right side of the page menu icon.
- Tap on “See more” and select the “Avatars” link.
- Tap “Next” to get started with setting up your avatar.
- On the page, choose the skin tone and tap on Next.
- Select your hairstyles, hair color, face shape, eye shape and color, make-up, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc.
- Tap on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen when you are done customizing your avatar and tap on “Next”.
- Tap “Done”.
That’s all. Your avatar is ready.
Facebook Avatar For Profile Picture Or Comment
To use it as your profile picture, just open the Facebook app and at the top left side to the “what’s on your mind?” box, tap on the camera icon by your profile picture, and from the menu displayed, select “Make Avatar Profile Picture” and you will be taken to your avatar customization page
Then tap on the arrow icon at the top right and select “make profile picture”, select the pose you want and the background. Tap on the “Next” button and select the number of hours, days, or weeks you want it to stay as a temporary profile picture, and click on Save.
THIS MIGHT INTEREST YOU: Facebook Dating – Legit Facebook Dating Account – FB Dating Set Up
To use it for comments, Open your Facebook mobile app from your app drawer, navigate through the posts on your newsfeed to locate a post or photo you want to comment on. Then tap on Comment underneath the post or picture and on the next page, tap on the avatar icon. Select the avatar that you want to use for the post and tap on the “send” icon.
I hope this Facebook Avatar 2021article is helpful? If you have any questions about this article, feel free to use the comment box below.