Research has shown that over 1.6 billion people use Facebook every day and Facebook social media marketing is one right way to reach a large number of people and let them see your brand. In this article, I will be sharing Facebook social media marketing for you to be able to grow your business from anywhere with Facebook.
There are millions of businesses out there looking for a space online and one of the best places to market them is on the Facebook platform. With the marketing strategy that the platform offers, your business can attain the goal you look forward to.
Facebook marketing works in such a way that you will be able to target future customers and fans as many individuals join Facebook every day and you can be lucky to get your business to a new level when your business ad is circulated around the social platform to different individual.
If you own a business and you want the whole world to know about it, then taking it to Facebook is one right way to get started. And doing that must involve you creating a Facebook account if you haven’t. See the quick guideline on how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook business ad helps people connect with your business by making sure the perfect tools are in place while you aim at giving the best to make your business well known online and in the end make a lot of profit. As a matter of fact, one of the best ways to connect to many customers on the social media platform is running “targetted Facebook ads“.
Requirements For FB.com Social Media Marketing
For your social media marketing to be effective especially when it comes to FB marketing, you should, first of all, consider setting up a Facebook page after creating a Facebook account. When you already set up a Facebook page, then you are good to go in running ads and managing them on Facebook.
Facebook Business Manager Account | Facebook Social Media Marketing
Follow the steps below to sign up for a Facebook business manager account for good social marketing.
- Visit www.business.facebook.com from your browser.
- On the page, click on “Create Account” and on the next page, enter your business and account name.
- Enter your name (the name must accurately reflect your page. Also, keep in mind that only authorized representatives can manage a page for a brand, place, organization or public figure) and enter your business email address in the space provided for it.
- Then click on Next and follow on-screen instructions to create your social marketing account on the Facebook business platform.
When you sign up for an account using the steps above, you can sign in to your Business Manager account and see alerts and insights about the Pages and ad accounts that matter most to your business.
Facebook Ads Manager
There is a thing as Ads manager. It is from the Ads Manager dashboard that you can all your ads especially with tools designed to help promote your business.
It is a powerful management tool that can help you manage when and where your ads should run. The ads manager allows you to do the following;
- Use all available features to promote your business.
- Easily manage payments, view billing history, set account spending limit.
- Duplicate your ads, ad sets, and ad campaigns.
- You can analyze results and make informed changes to your ads and campaigns.
- Customize your graphs and tables to see the metrics most important to you.
Simply click on this create an ad in Ads Manager to have more control of your Facebook ad creation for your business.
Feel free to use the comment box below for any question on this Facebook social media marketing article and I will be here to attend to you.