The Facebook dating feature is one that singles and those that are ready to mingle will find helpful in the sense that you can meet that special someone that likes what you like. Here, you will learn all it is to the Facebook dating friends list and the basic steps to be part of the platform.
As we all know that Facebook dating is a space within Facebook that makes it easier to meet and start new conversations with people who share your interests. Those people are the ones that can make up the friends list I’m talking about.
But before you can gain access to them, there are things you need to be aware of which have been carefully explained in this article.
The Facebook dating is accessible on the Facebook mobile app which is to say that you will need the current version of the app to use the feature. Also, the requirements you need to get started have been listed below.
Facebook Dating Requirements
- Good internet network
- Your Facebook account must be in good standing
- Latest version of Facebook app on your mobile phone
- Your country must be on the list of the eligible areas to use the dating feature
Facebook Dating Features
Check out the interesting features you can get on dating
- Creating your dating profile is easy
- Connect and share with Facebook and Instagram Stories
- Share details of your date
- Opt into Events and Groups to see people with similar interests
- Add your Instagram posts to your profile in Facebook Dating
- Secret Crush lets you match with people you already know on Facebook and Instagram
Facebook Dating Friends List
There are no big deal in accessing or having friends list on dating, you have to follow the steps given below and you are good to go.
- Visit your Google Play Store or App Store from your app drawer
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app from the list of applications displayed
- Next, tap on “Update” and the app will be updated successfully on your mobile device
- After updating the app, tap on open or tap on the Facebook app’s icon from your app drawer
- Login with your registered Facebook email address or phone number and password
- On the page, tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page and navigate down to tap on “Dating” with a heart icon
- Then tap on “Get Started” and the Facebook Dating product will be active (you are opted-in) and you can now input the required information to set up your profile.
- Enter your gender, location, add your photo, and on the last page of the screen, click on the “Confirm” button
When you have carefully followed the steps given above, then you will be opted in to dating and you can start making friends from the list of singles who are already on the platform.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions about Facebook Dating Friends List | Opt-in Facebook Singles App, feel free to reach DailiesRoom.com by using the comment box below.