Facebook Dating USA gives United States citizen the opportunity to meet and mingle with singles who are on the dating platform as the feature is enabled for its citizens. In this article, you will learn how you can download and set up your dating profile from the US.
Meeting new people who want the same thing as yourself in the US is possible, all you have to do is to install the dating application on your mobile phone and you are very much good to go. The Facebook dating app is on mobile phones (Android and iOS) only, and when you update your application, you should be able to see the link to get started with other singles ready to mingle.
If you have been single for some time now, it’s time you change your single status to “seeing someone” because when you become part of the dating platform, you will surely have something to write home about.
Facebook dating in the United States is a space within Facebook that makes it easier to meet and start new conversations with people who share your interests.
Facebook Dating USA Features
Are you in the United States? Then don’t wait to be told as you can take your dating game to the next level, as the “Dating” product comes with the following and more.
- 100% secured
- Easy to create your profile
- Connect and share with Facebook and Instagram Stories
- Secret Crush to match with people you already know on Facebook and/or Instagram
- Add your Instagram posts to your profile on Facebook Dating
- Opt into Events and Groups to see people with similar interests
Is There A Facebook Dating In The USA?
Most people from the United State Of America do ask this question because they want to really know if the Facebook “Dating” feature is present in the United States. Well, the truth is that the feature has been rolled out to the country and you can confirm from HERE.
Facebook Dating Requirement
To be eligible to use the feature in the United States Of America, you should have the current (Updated) Facebook iPhone or Android app.
Also, as a requirement, Facebook Dating is for adults 18+ who have a Facebook account in good standing.
Facebook App Update
It is simple as A, B, C, D to update the application from your mobile store (Google Play Store or App Store). Simply follow the steps below.
- Open your mobile store from your app drawer
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook” and select the official Facebook app from the list of applications displayed
- Then tap on “Update” and the application will be updated automatically on your device
After the update, you should be able to locate the icon or menu of the Facebook dating profile. To do so, you can read this Method To Find Facebook Dating Icon/Menu in the Facebook App
Bear in mind that Dating on Facebook is totally different from your Facebook Main account. The Dating profile is found in the Facebook app, so definitely, the feature is in your Facebook account.
Your Facebook Dating profile and conversations won’t be shared with anyone outside of Dating. And everything you need to start your separate Dating profile is already on the app you know.
How To Set Up Dating In Facebook App
After you have updated the app and located the icon (it is a heart icon see in your menu), then you can set it up. See steps below
- Open your updated Facebook App from your mobile app drawer
- Login with your Facebook email address or phone number and password if you are not logged in
- Next, tap on the hamburger line (three lines) at the top right side of the page for Android users or the bottom right side for iOS users
- Navigate down and select Dating and ou will be taken to the next page where you have to enter the required details to complete your set up
When you carefully follow the steps given above, then you are very much good to go. You can meet other singles from the US and every other part of the world that opted-in for the same thing.
However, DailesRoom.com is always here to assist you and that is why you can use the comment box below for any questions on this Facebook Dating USA and you will be given a quick response. Don’t forget to also share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.