The guideline to create your Facebook Female Avatar is easy as A, B, C, D and that is the exact thing you will learn here. It is very important for you to know the gender difference when it comes to creating your Avatar.
Facebook avatar is a feature inside the Facebook app you already know that makes it possible for you to show your creativity with ease. With the feature, you can customize or make your cartoon version without the help of any third party.
But before that is done, it is very necessary you know the basics which also includes you knowing whether it is a male Avatar you want to create or a female Avatar. The tools you’ll need to get this done are on the customization page and it’s just for you to make a few clicks and your female Avatar will be ready as beautiful as it should be.
There are specs one will look out for when you say you are of the female gender and trust me when I say that the tools in the Facebook avatar creation forum will make it easy for you to make your avatar with ease.
It is free, simple, and fast to create a female avatar. But to get started, you must make sure the Avatar feature is running on your Facebook mobile app, and to get that done, you must be using the latest version of the Facebook app.
THIS MIGHT INTEREST YOU: FACEBOOK DATING APP DOWNLOAD FREE – Single Ladies Online Dating on Facebook
How To Get The Latest Facebook App
When the latest version is installed on your device, you will be able to see the newly added features on Facebook. So use the steps below to update your app for free.
- Visit your Google Play Store or App Store from your app drawer
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app from the list of the application displayed
- Tap on “Update” and the app will be updated successfully on your device.
Female Avatar Customization Tools
Everything you need as a woman to beautify yourself is available on the customization page, some of them have been listed below.
Bear in mind that if you need to create a female avatar, your profile is already a female one and you can go ahead by visiting the creation platform to get started.
But if there was an error when you were signing up on Facebook that results in selecting the male gender instead of the female you are, you can simply edit it. Because how your Facebook profile stands determine the avatar you get (Male or Female).
How To Change My Gender To Female On Facebook
Follow the steps below to get this done quickly.
- Visit www.facebook.com and sign in to your account with your registered email address and password
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Then click on “About”, then click Contact and Basic Info.
- Click the plus sign inside a circle or select the pencil icon to add information.
- Click on “Edit” at the side of gender.
- Make changes to the privacy of your information by selecting the current privacy setting (example: Public, Friends or Only me).
- Click Save.
Once the steps above are carried out successfully, then you can go ahead to create your female avatar without issues.
Facebook Female Avatar Creator
The steps you need to get this done are easy as A, B, C, D. Simply follow the steps below.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your app drawer
- Sign in to your account with your registered email address and your password.
- Tap on the hamburger line (three lines) at the top right side of the page for Android users and for iOS users, tap on the hamburger line at the bottom right side of the page menu icon.
- Next, tap on “See more” and select the “Avatars” link which will take you to the customizaton page.
- Tap “Next” to get started with your customization.
- On the customization page, choose the skin tone that you want and tap on Next.
- Select your hairstyles, hair color, face shape, eye shape and color, make-up, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc. (remember your are creating a female cartoon that looks like you)
- Tap on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen when you are done customizing your avatar and then tap on “Next”.
- Tap “Done” when you have finished.
It’s as simple as that.
You can then showcase your avatar by using it as a profile picture or in the comment section of any post on your newsfeed.
Hope this Facebook Female Avatar creator article is helpful? if you have any questions, feel free to relate it with DailiesRoom.com via the comment box below.