Your Facebook dating profile is different from the normal Facebook profile we all know about and when you have that sole aim to meet other singles who are ready to mingle, all you have to do is to make your profile equal to the task.
Facebook Dating is a space within Facebook that makes it easier to meet and start new conversations with people who share your interests and one good way to get started is building a profile that matches the dating standards.
You can create your dating profile on the platform today and find love through what you like as there are other people who are ready to check out your profile and mingle with you and you can do the same with them if they have the personality you want.
READ NOW: FACEBOOK AVATAR DIY: Facebook Avatar Creation Without Help
Facebook For Dating Feature
This dating feature was introduced by Facebook for people who want more than just the normal chat they have on the Facebook social network.
Facebook Dating is totally different from your Facebook account, but you need your FB account to be able to use the Facebook Dating feature.
Facebook Dating is being rolled out to Facebook iOS & Android users aged 18+ in selected markets.
Facebook Dating Profile Setup
Your dating profile and conversations won’t be shared with anyone outside of Dating. And everything you need to start your separate Dating profile is already on the app you know. All you have to do is to download the Facebook app or update it from your store and you are very much good.
To download the app, simply use the steps given below.
- Visit your Google Play Store or App Store from your mobile home screen
- Search for “Facebook” in the search bar and select the official Facebook app from the list displayed
- Tap on Install and the app will be downloaded successfully on your device.
After the successful download, you can set up your dating profile by using the steps below.
- Open the downloaded app from your mobile home screen
- Login with your Facebook details i.e Facebook email address or phone number and password
- On the page, click on the hamburger line (three lines) at the top right side
- Scroll down to find and tap on the “Dating” link and tap on “Get Started” on the next page and follow prompts to set up your profile
Facebook Dating makes it easier to find love through what you like, helping you start meaningful relationships through things you have in common, like interests, events and groups. It takes the work out of creating a dating profile and gives you a more authentic look at who someone is. To get started, simply use the steps I have given above.
Do you have any questions on this Facebook For Dating Feature: Facebook Dating Profile Setup? Feel free to let DailiesRoom.com know by using the comment box below.