When we talk about Facebook Public Avatar, we are referring to the profile picture, and trust me when I say that you can simply set your Facebook avatar as a profile picture with ease if you have successfully create your avatar.
For quiet a period of time now, Facebook avatar have been a trend as the feature allow users to create their cartoon version and use it for their profile picture or comment section of any post. As a result of that, more people look for ways to access the feature and show their creativity.
In this article, you will learn more about the Facebook avatar, how you can customize yours, then using it as a Public profile picture.
Facebook Avatar allows users to create a cartoon-like version of themselves. In making use of this feature, one will need to first of all, update his or her Facebook App because it is through the Facebook mobile app that you will be able to make an avatar.
When the functionality is available to you, then you will be able to do it easily without the help of a third-party.
However, for those that have created their avatar already and look forward to making it or using it as a profile picture, you should carefully follow the guidelines given in this article.
Facebook App Update For Avatar
To update your Facebook app in order to get the avatar feature, you have to follow the steps below.
- Go to your Google Play Store or App store
- In the search bar, type and search for Facebook
- Select the official Facebook app and tap on “Update”
Your Facebook app will be updated successfully.
Creating Facebook Avatar
To customize your Avatar, simply adhere to the steps given below.
- Open the updated Facebook mobile app from your app drawer
- Sign in with your registered email address or phone number and password if you have not.
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page
- Scroll down and tap on the “Avatars” icon (you will definitely see the icon, provided you update your app.
- On the next page, select your skin tone and tap on “Next”, select your hairstyle, choose the color of hair you want and carry out every necessary editing you want to.
- When you are done, tap on “Done” at the top right side of the page and then tap on “Next”
That’s just all to creating your avatar.
Facebook Public Avatar: FB Avatar Profile Picture
Now that you are done with creating your avatar, you need the steps below to make use of it as your profile picture.
- Open your Facebook app from your app drawer
- Tap on your profile picture at the top left side to the “what’s on your mind?” box
- Tap on the camera icon by your profile picture and you will see a menu
- From the menu, select “Make Avatar Profile Picture” and you will be taken to your avatar customization page
- Tap on the arrow icon at the top right and select “make profile picture”
- Select the pose you want and the background. Then tap on “Next” and select the number of hours, days, or weeks you want it to stay as a temporary profile picture and click on Save
With the steps above carefully followed, your avatar will be used as your profile picture and your friends can see it.
If you have any questions about this Facebook Public Avatar, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this Facebook Public Avatar on your social media account so that others can know about it.