You can use the Facebook Report link to report Facebook messages, profiles, posts that are not in line with the Facebook community standards. You just have to read this article carefully to see how to file your report with ease.
Filing a report on Facebook is a way to make the community a better place and as well keep you safe all way round especially during your time on the social network.
There are so many problems that you might encounter on the platform that demands you to report to the Facebook community, especially issues that go against the community standards. It doesn’t take much to file a report as the link is easily accessible anytime whether via the Facebook app or from your browser (www.facebook.com)
Its community standard applies to everyone all around the world and the type of content. You don’t have to pay a dime to report any disturbing posts, comments, profiles, messages, and more. All you have to do is to follow the basic steps given here and you are very much good to go.
Problems That You Can Report On Facebook
- Suicide or self-injury
- False News
- Unauthorized sales
- Hate Speech
The aforementioned and many others can be reported on Facebook.
Facebook Report Link
The link is easily accessible on the platform, as a matter of fact, a few clicks/taps can solve it all. Facebook Messages, Profiles, Posts Report, post on your timeline, pages, groups, events, comments, and ads on Facebook all have links whenever you want to make a report.
Despite the fact that Facebook makes it possible for you to report anything, it also advice that if someone is in immediate danger, simply call local emergency service.
How To Report A Profile
To report a profile, simply use the steps below
- Visit your Facebook account at www.facebook.com or via the app
- Sign In with your registered email address and phone number
- On the pager, go to the profile you want to report.
- Click/tap on the three dots to the right and select Find Support or Report Profile.
- To give feedback, click the option that best describes how the profile goes against Facebook Community Standards, then click Next.
- Depending on your feedback, you may then be able to submit a report to Facebook. For some types of content, Facebook doesn’t ask you to submit a report, but it will use your feedback to help its systems learn. Click Done.
To report a post, you can tap or click on the three dots by the side of the post and take from step 4 as given above.
The blockquote above is an example of how you can also make a report for posts on your timeline, pages, ads on FB, groups, events, and more.
Report A Message
To report a message, follow the steps below.
- Login to your Facebook account with your registered email address and password
- Open the message you want to report
- If you opened the message as a pop-up window, click on the gear icon with blue color. If you opened the message in Message view, click on the grey colored gear
- Then click Something’s Wrong and follow prompts
After you’ve submitted your report, Facebook will review it and give you feedback.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions on this Facebook report link? Feel free to relate it with DailiesRoom.com by using the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.