I guess you know so many online shopping sites like AliExpress, Konga, Jumia, and more which are ready to give you the best of experience when it comes to shopping for goods and services. But has Facebook Shop occurred to you yet? Well, read on as you are going to know more about what Facebook is doing to make sure you get all you need in one platform.
Have you wanted to shop where you will also have fun? Facebook is gradually rolling out features that make the social community the best out there and in a previous article, I gave you a Facebook feature that you can use to cartoon yourself and use as you profile picture or even reply comments which is the FACEBOOK AVATAR MAKER.
Now, this is a shopping feature introduced a few weeks ago by Facebook for your easy shopping. So for business owners out there, the opportunity is here again for you to use your Facebook account for not just chatting, but also to make sales and have something to write home about.
What this shopping feature that Facebook has solely introduced does is to let you show and sell products to people on Facebook. If you have the best products or out there, then it is time to make urge sales and you know why? Because Facebook community houses over billions of people all around the world and if you eventually show your products, then trust me when I say you can count yourself among the people that will make money from the community.
Facebook Shop Requirements
Before you can start to use this feature that is aimed at promoting your business and making sales, there are some requirements that you will need. And to generalize it, see them below.
- Facebook account: Yes, this is most of it, without a Facebook.com account, then where will your shop stand? So you will need to create a Facebook account first (if you have not)
- Facebook page: As a brand or business making use of Facebook, your page must be up and running. This is a vital requirement because it is on your Facebook page that you can initiate the “Shop” button. If you don’t have a Facebook page yet, then you can read this article; Facebook page sign up.
- Sale Physical Items: whatever your service or brand is, you just have to sell physical items. i.e things that can be seen and touched.
- Make sure to agree to Facebook Merchant terms as you will see in the process of setting up your shop.
In addition to the aforementioned requirements, you will need a very good internet connection to get started with anything that has to do with online, and that includes FACEBOOK.
Benefits Of Facebook Page Shop
Interestingly, there are lots of benefits you can get when you use the shop feature on FB.com. The top benefit is to make a lot of money but refraining it to what contribution Facebook has, check out a few of the listed benefits below.
- Add as many products as you want
- Customize your product inventory
- Communicate with customers
- Get insights
FB.com Online Shopping | Add A Shop To Facebook Page
For you to access your Facebook page to add a shop, you will first need to sign-in to your Facebook account. See the steps below.
- Go to www.facebook.com from your PC browser
- On the top right side, enter your email address and password
- Click on “log in” and you will be taken to your Facebook dashboard.
After you’ve logged in, follow the steps below to add your shop.
- On your dashboard, click on “Pages” at the left side
- Under the pages you manage, click on your page and select the “Shop” tab (If you don’t see the tab, click this link to change your Page template to the Shopping template.)
- On the next screen, follow the instructions by filling the required fields to add a shop to your Facebook page
- When you are done, click on Finish
Your shop will appear on your Facebook page for your customers to see after you add at least one product and it gets approved.
I hope you find this Facebook Shop Article helpful? feel free to use the comment box below to ask any questions relating to shop on Facebook and DailiesRoom.com will give you a quick response.