With the *737* mobile money transfer service which Guaranty Trust Bank plc (GTBank) recently launched, GTBank customers can conveniently perform third-party transfers to both GTBank accounts holders and other bank account holders any where and any time.
Now you do not need to be going to banks all the time doing this… which you can comfortably do at your home or working place
As an active GTBank account holder, you can simply use your mobile phone where ever you are using the *737* for mobile money transfer, Airtime and check account balance.
Sending morning you can send money to both GTBanks’ and other banks as well, that is why we are going to be listing all GTBank *737* Mobile Banking Codes. So you can save it and never to forget them.
List of All GTBank *737* Mobile Banking Codes
Now lets start with purchasing airtime. You can either want to purchase airtime for your self or someone else (known as Third Party)
- For Your Self: *737*Amonut# | for example You want to buy airtime of 500 form your account, then you dial, *737*500# . Once you send it, you will see a pop up message requesting you to enter your Four (4) last digits of your Naira Master Card to complete the transaction.
- To Buy Airtime for Third Party: *737*Amount*receiver’s Phone number#
If you want to transfer money from one account to another, whether within GTBank or other Banks, as long as you are transferring the money from your GTBank account, here is the code for it.
- Transfer code to GTBank Account: *737*1*Amount*Account Number#
- Transfer code to other Banks: *737*2*Amount*Account Number#
Generate Token Code
May be you are carrying out an online transaction which might require you for “Token Code”, now you do not need to be with your token always because you can now generate token code using the simple step.
- to generate Token code: *737*7#
Get Internet Banking Details
You can now check your internet banking details even without being connected to the internet, using this code;
internet banking details: *737*6*5#
Pay Bills: Startimes, Light Bill, DSTV, etc,
If you want to pay your bills like: Startimes, Light Bill, DSTV, etc, you can also do that using the same simple GTBank simple mobile banking code. But for now you can ONLY pay for Startimes. Other services will be added soon…
- Pay StarTimes Bill: *737*Amount*Smart Card Number#
- Pay DSTV Bill: not added yet
- Pay Electricity Bill: Not yet added
- Pay GoTv Bill: Not yet added
Opening New GTBank Account
Now you can also open New GTBank account using this same platform. But after this step you have to visit any GTBank branch around you to complete the account opening.
- Account Opening: *737*0#
Check Account Balance
After doing any transaction from your account you will also need to check your account balance using this code;
- Balance check/enquiry: *737*6#
Please Note The Following:
- You MUST have account with GTBank before using the *737* mobile money transfer service.
- You MUST use the number number registered or use in opening the account.
- You Must Use the last 4 (FOUR) digits of your Naira Master Card to complete each of this transactions listed above.
If you have any question concerning the GTBank *737* mobile money Transaction Code then use the comment box below so that we can clear your confusion.