If you’ve been looking for a way to Add Facebook Dating Menu on your Facebook mobile app, then here is an article that you need to read as all you need to know has been outlined here. As we all know that Facebook Dating is a space within Facebook that makes it easier to meet and start new conversations with people who share your interests, it is very important you have access to the platform.
With Facebook Dating, you can find love through what you like as other singles who have opted in to the platform are there for the same quest. But before that can take place, you will have to add Facebook dating menu to your Facebook mobile app.
The dating feature can not work on the computer version of Facebook because it was designed for just the Facebook app. And believe me when I say that you can see the dating link when you follow the due process.
Adding Facebook Dating Menu is easy as A, B, C, D, and when you adhere to the instructions given here, you will be very much good to go
How To Add Facebook Dating Menu
You can choose to opt into Facebook Dating and create a Dating profile (separate from your main profile) if you’re 18 years or older and have downloaded the most recent version of Facebook. You will be suggested to others who have also opted in.
As you can read above, the only requirements you need to add the dating menu is that;
- You must be 18+
- Download/update the most recent version of Facebook App
- Your Facebook account must be in good standing
Facebook App Update For Dating Feature
To update your Facebook, have it in mind that you can do it for free. The Facebook app can be updated from your mobile store (Google Play Store or App Store)
- From your Mobile app drawer, open your Google Play Store or App Store
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app and tap on “Update”
- The app will be updated successfully on your mobile phone
When the update is done, then believe me when I say you’ve successfully added the dating app to your Facebook app.
Find Facebook Dating Menu Via FB App
To know if it has been added to your menu and ready for use, kindly check by using the steps below.
- Open your Facebook app from your app drawer
- Sign in with your details (registered email address, phone number, and password)
- On the Page, tap on the hamburger line (three lines at the top right for Android users or bottom right for iOS users)
- Then navigate through the menu and you will see “Dating” link with a heart icon.
If you don’t see that link, then know that the dating feature has not been added to your Facebook app and you need to update your Facebook later in the future and check back. However, you have to check the list of countries where dating is currently functional.
Have it in mind that every conversation you have on the Facebook dating platform won’t be shared outside dating, not even on your Facebook main account.
If you have any questions about this method to Add Facebook Dating Menu On Facebook Mobile App, feel free to use the comment box below.