Adding music to your Facebook story is as easy as A, B, C, D. In this article, you will learn the basic steps to add Facebook Music Status quickly. Facebook is a giant social network that comes with excitement when you are using the platform, and one of the fun you can enjoy on Facebook is the ability to add music to your Facebook story.
When you share a photo or video of your story on Facebook, you may be able to add a clip of a song that will play during your story. You may also see the option to add music lyrics for select songs.
It can be done if the feature is available for you. But if you are not seeing the feature yet, you don’t need to panic as you will be able to use the feature in the near future.
Adding music to your story does not cost you anything, just like using the Facebook platform. As a matter of fact, when you have a good internet connection and you have updated your app to get the feature, then you are very much good to go.
You can use your story on Facebook to share everyday moments with your friends and followers. Stories are only visible for 24 hours, but you can always revisit the stories you’ve shared in your story archive. There are kinds of music available in the updated Facebook app that you can select from that will play while people view your story.
Facebook App Update
You need to update your app to get features that are newly added by Facebook. You can get the add music feature just like the Facebook Avatar, Facebook Dating features, and more added by Facebook recently.
Follow the steps below to update your Facebook app with ease.
- Open your Google Play Store or iOS Store from your app drawer
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook“
- Select the official Facebook app and tap on “update” on the next page
- The application will be updated quickly on your mobile device.
How To Add Facebook Music Status
Follow the steps below to add music to your Facebook story.
- Open the updated Facebook app for iOS or Android from your app drawer
- Login with your details i.e your email address or phone number and password
- On the page, tap the cross sign with blue cycle (Add Story) at the top of your News Feed.
- At the top of the screen, tap the Music icon and tap to select a song. If you want to display music lyrics, select a song with the LYRICS label next to it and drag the slider left or right to select a clip from the song, then tap Done.
- Next, select the background color you want or select any photo from your gallery and tap on “Share To Gallery” and it will be shared to your status.
It’s as simple as that.
However, if you have any questions about this method to Add Music To Facebook Story | Add Facebook Music Status, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.