Are you looking for the easy guidelines on how you can apply for the 2020 ICPC Recruitment that is going on now? Then make sure to read every word of this article as I give you the basic steps to take to apply for any of the available positions that you might qualify for.
Applications are invited from all interested and qualified individual who wishes to work with the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) in Nigeria. The vacancies are for qualified males and females who want to help fight against corruption, enforce correction, educate and enlighten the public in Nigeria.
Application for the available positions is absolutely free and all processes attached to the recruitment exercise shall be in accordance with established parameters, which one is to apply through the DCSL corporate services recruitment portal.
However, the general public who want to apply for the vacant positions is advised to be very careful of fraudulent advertisement of the ICPC recruitment. The application is totally FREE and can be done on www.dcslrecruits.com (DCSL corporate services recruitment portal).
Available Positions And Requirements
Assistant Director- (Ref.001): A first degree or higher with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Presentation and a minimum of 18 years of cognate experience.
Principal Officer- (Ref002): A first degree or higher with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Presentation and a minimum of 9 years of cognate experience.
Senior Officer- (Ref.003): A first degree or higher with working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Presentation and a minimum of 6 years cognate working experience.
Officer 1- (Ref.004): Must have a Higher National Diploma or higher with working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Presentation and a minimum of 3 years of working experience.
Officer 2- (Ref.005): Must have a Higher National Diploma or higher with working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Presentation.
Senior Executive Officer- (Ref.006): Must possess National Diploma, with working knowledge in computer operations and a minimum of 3 years of cognate experience.
Executive Officer- (Ref.007): Must possess National Diploma, with working knowledge in computer operations.
Generally, interested candidates should meet the following requirements to apply for any of the available positions on ICPC.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen not below 18 years or above 50 years.
- A first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower, HND/ND holders should have a minimum of lower credit.
- Candidates must be medically fit and would be screened to be certified so if shortlisted
- NYSC Discharge certificate.
- Professional certification is compulsory for those applying for Refs. 001-003
Shortlisted candidates would be required to undergo the following:
— Background check to ascertain their suitability for employment
— Select Military training/drilling and investigation to ascertain their fitness
— Polygraph test
How To Apply For 2020 ICPC Recruitment
Make sure that all information provided are correct before you submit your application
Follow the steps below to apply for any of the available vacant positions.
- From your browser, go to www.dcslrecruits.com and click on “Apply Now” on the page
- On the next page, you will see the list of the available positions, click on the “Click To Apply” link under the one you qualify for.
- Enter the information about your qualification i.e Class of degree, if you have NYSC discharge/exclusion/exemption certificate, your proficiency and click on Next.
- Then provide your basic information i.e first name, last name, middle name, phone number, email address, home address, date of birth, state of origin, country.
- Fill in your qualification (background, years of experience) and upload your documents
- Click on Submit Application
Application Closing Date
Endeavor to upload your application, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and evidence of educational qualification with a passport size photograph on the portal using the application steps above between 9th January and 30th January 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you’ve got any question on this 2020 ICPC Recruitment, feel free to let DailiesRoo.com know by using the comment box below.