Have you ever had that dream of working as a Nurse outside your country? Well, that dream can be a reality if you can read this article carefully and follow the basic guidelines that I have given in this 2021/22 Dubai Nurse Application.
As simple as this article is, you are going to read interesting facts about working as a nurse and the requirements you need to get started. However, one must be a nurse before thinking of working as one in any health organization.
With lots of things going on in this one now, you will see that the occupation is one an organization can now do without. And because of that, I must tell you that there is financial value in it for you.
If you want to further your career outside your country with a befitting salary payment, then you should consider applying for nursing jobs in Dubai. But before then, there are certain things you should know.
List Of Documents Needed For Nursing In Dubai
You should have the list of documents below for the registration and Visa Prosses.
- A valid passport with a validity of 6 months
- One-color Passport size Photo with white background.
- Your Birth certificate
- 10th & 12th Marksheets
- Nursing or midwifery diplomas and registration certificates
- Transcript of training for all relevant nursing or midwifery programs completed by the applicant. These must be calculated in hours or be accompanied by a letter from the training institution with a key to how the credits translate to hours.
- Employment references confirming their good health and good character. (two employment references confirming the applicant’s post-registration practice of at least 12 months, their competence, and character.)
- Registration certificates from each jurisdiction where the applicant has practiced and/or been registered – in the applicant’s country operate state registration, they will need to have registered in each state where they practiced.
- Verifications from all jurisdictions where the applicant practiced or where the applicant has been previously registered.
2021/22 Dubai Nurse Application
Nursing overseas has always been a lucrative job and trust me when I say you won’t regret applying for one.
To get started with your application, you have to bear the following in mind.
- You should know the four bodies that handle nursing recruitments in UAE. They include DHA, DHCC, MOH, and HAAD.
- You need to possess a BSc. Note a diploma may not get you a job in Dubai, maybe an assistant nurse though. You also need an experience certificate (at least 2 years of experience) and a practicing license from the council governing nursing in Nigeria (NMCN) or any country you are based in.
- You can apply for jobs through a three (3) months Visa process, agency, or directly from the hospital.
However, the first option is the most popular, so let me elaborate more on it.
It’s better to start the process in Nigeria or the country you are applying from.
Firstly, make sure to scan your certificate, one after the other. Convert them to PDF files, your passport photo, and an international passport. After which you can follow the steps below
- Go to any of the four bodies that handle nursing recruitments in Dubai by clicking on their respective links (DHA, DHCC, MOH, and HAAD) Preferably, you can use DHA.
- Then create a profile and make the required payments to open the application.
- After submitting, you will receive a confirmation mail from any of the recruitment platforms you used, acknowledging the receipt of your documents
- The next stage is the verification stage (This is the stage where the platform will verify your documents and you will make the required payments to start the process.
- After they verified your documents, your referee will be contacted.
Note that verrification is likely to take up to 4-6 weeks. After a successful verification, you will be asked to come and sit for the nursing exam (a stage where you apply for 3 months visa).
After about 3-5 working days. If you pass the eamination, you will receive a congratulatory mail and an eligibility letter valid for 1 year.
That’s all. Just follow the steps given and you will have nothing to worry about. Meanwhile, if you have any questions about 2021/22 Dubai Nurse Application, feel free to let DailiesRoom.com know by using the comment box below.