So do you also want to learn how to Converting Your Profile Into a Facebook Page or have been asking friends and also searching online for “How To Change My Facebook Profile Into A Page”, then I must tell you that you are just in the right place and time to learn how it can be done and as well know other this you really need to know.
But if I may ask, Why should I convert my profile to a Facebook Page? because it’s against the Facebook Terms to use your profile to represent something other than yourself (example: your business), and you could permanently lose access to your account if you don’t convert it to a Page.
However, following our research we also find out that there is also another important reason why you should convert your Profile to an FB.com Page free and fast. So quickly check then out below:
The benefit of Converting Your Profile Into a Facebook Page
If you’re using your profile to represent a business, there are many benefits to converting your profile to a Page, like you must have already know that Facebook Pages are designed for businesses and organizations, with features that help you connect with customers and reach your goals. So by converting:
- You’ll have access to Page insights, where you can see metrics like which posts people engage with and visitor demographics like age and location.
- You can create ads and boost posts which also the Page roles can let you give other people access to edit your Page.
So this is the few we will be listing out for you, meanwhile, once you are done following this guide which I will be showing you below, you will also then see other benefits awaiting you once you are done.
It might also interest you to know what happens with your Facebook Profile Account after which you must have been done changing your FB Account from Profile to Page. So quickly check that out below.
What Will Happen Friends, Followers, and Pending Friend Requests After Converting Your FB Profile Into FB.com Page
I know you will also like to know what Happens to your Friends, Followers and Pending Friend Requests After Convert to a Page. So once your new page is published:
- Surely, all your friends and pending friend requests you select will automatically like and follow the new Page, and won’t be removed from your profile.
- Your profile’s followers, friends and friend requests will get notified that you’ve created a new Page
- The profile followers you choose will automatically follow the new Page and will be removed from following your profile.
So now you know what will happen to your Friends, Followers and Pending Friend Requests After Conversation, however, before I then proceed to show you how you can start your converting, I will also like you to quickly check out other this that will happen when you convert your profile to a Page
When you convert your profile to a Page
Once your conversion is done, then you can select from your friends, followers and pending friend requests and add them as your new Page’s followers. See more information in the section below.
- You’ll have both a profile and a Page after conversion.
- You can choose which photos and videos to copy over from your profile, but keep in mind that views and other metrics remain with your profile and can’t transfer to the Page.
- You can preview all changes before publishing your new Page.
- Facebook will help you transfer your profile picture and cover photo to the Page, and the name on your profile will become the Page’s name.
- When you’ve finished setting up your new Page, we’ll ask you to check your privacy settings on your profile to make sure you’re sharing what you want to share.
So these are what will be happening, not also forgotten that If you’re converting a verified profile, please note that your verified badge will be removed from your profile, and you’ll need to re-submit your new Page for verification.
How To Change My Facebook Profile Into A Page?
There is really nothing much to know here reason been that all that you needed to know have been explained above. Moreover, with the above understanding, check below to see How To convert your profile to a Facebook Page:
- Go to Create a Facebook Page Based on Your Profile.
- Once the page opens, then click on “Get Started” and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your new Page will automatically publish once the conversion process is finished. To change this setting, click to select Off next to Publish Page when done at the top.
So with this above steps, you can successfully Convert your Personal Facebook Profile to a Business Page.
But if in case you still have any question or openion to make or drop on How To Change My Facebook Profile Into A Page, then you can quickly use the below comment box in doing just that for FREE