So are you among those searching for how to check Ebonyi state admission list? EBSU Admission List 2019/2020 And How To Check List Online? or longing to see your now in the admission List for Ebonyi State University? then I have good NEWS for you all.
The EBSU Admission List is Out and all candidate who applied for EBSU Admission can proceed to check for it right away.
Oh! that reminds me. You have to also learn how you can Check your Admission list online. However, believe me when I say that you really don’t have anything to worry about again as I will be showing you here How to check Ebonyi State University admission list Online from the official website.
So before we proceed in showing you how you can check this list online, you will have to understand that few requirements are required from you in other to successfully check this List.
Requirements to check EBSU Admission List Online for Free.
Checking your name in the admission list really do not required much from you. So quickly check out the requirement below as much is not need from you at all.
First thing first, you will have to make sure to have a Mobile Phone or Computer because both devices can check the list.
Secondly, you will have to make sure that the device you want to check this list from will be well connected to the internet (Network Connection) with strong Network
Finally, you will have to take not of the official Ebonyi State admission list Website which I will be showing you here so as to always come back to check for more list.
So these are what you JUST need to proceed in checking your admission online and without taking much of the time, check below to then see how to check the list you have to be longing to see now.
How To Check Ebonyi State Admission List Online at https://ebsu.edu.ng/
As long as you have the above listed requirements, then you are just very much good to go to check your name from the site. Now follow the below guide now:
1. With your Mobile Phone Or Computer (Desktop or Laptop) visit the official website at https://ebsu.edu.ng/
2. Once the site opens, then scroll down to see the list that is available At the Moment.
Just in case you are wondering why I said “At the Moment”, then you just have to understand that there is still more list coming out regardless of the badge.
NOTE: The following prospective students that will see his/her name in the list are directed to visit JAMB official website and upload/update their O’level(s) to enable JAMB to approve their admission.
Nevertheless, all candidates that applied for admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the 2019/2020 academic session will surely check his/her name successfully as long as you followed the given process above as the management has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission through the merit admission list.
REMEMBER THAT YOU CAN AS WELL CHECK THIS LIST VIA JAMB PORTAL, but before I also proceed in showing you that, check below to see the alternative way to still check your now from the school portal.
Alternative Way to Check EBSU Admission List.
This time is a bit different in a way, so check it out below
- Visit the EBSU admission status checking portal at https://www.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page.
- Then Choose the required info like the program type i.e. JAMB or Direct Entry. and also your search pattern i.e. by JAMB Registration Number or Name.
- Finally, Provide your JAMB registration Number or name depending on your search pattern and click on check for your Your EBSU admission status to displayed to you.
So this is the alternative way to check your list online. However, check below to see how you can check via the JAMB admission status checking portal fast.
How To Check EBSU Admission Lists Via JAMB admission status checking portal
Currently, you can only access your EBSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Visit the JAMB Official Portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Then log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Once you are logged in, then scroll down to locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EBSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
NOTE: Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.