In a Whatsapp group, there are one or more persons that are known as the admin of that page which will be free to carry out some certain things that other participant can’t and because of that, I’m going to tutor you in this article on how to choose a WhatsApp group admin.
Before you carry on with the basic steps in choosing or making anyone a group admin, you should know that you have to be an admin to make someone also an admin. A participant can’t just go and make someone an admin, you won’t even see the option to do so.
So it is only an admin that can make a participant in a particular group an admin, and once you follow the basic guidelines I have given here, then you are very much good to go. With the way, groups were built or let us say the default system, any group participants can send messages and change group information including, the group subject, icon, or description.
However, a group admin can change group settings to allow only admins to edit group information or send messages. So if there is anyone among the participant that you (an admin of that page) want to make an admin so that the person can edit group information and more, then all you have to do is to make the person the group admin also. This does not stop you from also being the admin as there can be more than one admin in a group.
Its features are top-notch as it supports all your activities in terms of connecting to your loved ones. You’ll get fast, simple, secure messaging, and calling for free, and below are the interesting features you will be able to access on Whatsapp.
- Texts – simple, reliable messaging
- Groups chat
- Voice call
- Video call
- Share photos and videos
- End-to-end encryption
- Share documents
- Send voice messages
Whatsapp Group Chat
Whatsapp being a reliable messaging platform has been a wonderful means to stay connected with friends and family and with the features in place, one gets the best on the platform. Now, the Whatsapp group chat is one of the notable features you can make use of when you download Whatsapp on your device.
With the group chat feature, you can keep in touch with a group of people that matters to your most, and you can share messages, photos, videos with up to 256 people at once. And when you are a group admin, you have the power to carry out some settings that other participants can’t and that includes make someone the group admin, naming the group, mute or customize notifications, and more.
How To Create A Whatsapp Group
It is very easy to create a Whatsapp group, and when you are the admin of that group, only ten can you have the power to make a participant an admin of that group. To get started, see the steps to create a Whatsapp group with ease.
- Open your Whatsapp application
- Tap on the three dots at the top right side and select “New Group” from the drop-down menu
- Select the contacts you want to add to the group and tap on the green arrow at the right downside
- Enter the group subject i.e the name of the group that all participants will see. Also, tap on the camera icon to add a profile image to the group
- After that, tap the green checkmark to complete creating the group
How To Choose A Whatsapp Group Admin
First of all, remember you must be a group admin before you can make another participant an admin. So to choose a group admin of any Whatsapp group if you are an admin of that group, see the basic steps below.
- Open Whatsapp and on the chat tabs, tap on the group name
- Tap on the three dots at the top right and select “Group Info” from the drop-down menu
- Then navigate down to where you will see the list of participants
- Tap on the name or phone number of the person you want to make an admin and select “Make Group Admin”
That’s all. The participant becomes an admin of that group and will be able to carry out the operations of an admin too.
Things A Group Admin Can Do
- Add people to the group
- Edit group information
- Invite people to join the group
- Send messages
- Make a participant an admin
- Remove an admin
- Remove participants
- Delete group
Tell us what it feels to be a group admin if you are one or you are made a group admin by using the comment box below.