To Deactivate Twitter Account is not the same as deleting your account. Deactivation means you can come back later by simply Reactivating your account. If you want to take a break from Twitter.com platform and plan to come back later, then the best option is what we have given you here. Simply read this article to know what to do.
In carrying out the account deactivation steps, you should know that When you deactivate your account, it goes in the queue waiting to be deleted Permanently by Twitter After 30 days, But the only way to get the account back is within 30 days when it’s in the queue. That is to say, you can Reactivate this Account only when the deactivation is less than 30 days; Otherwise: You can create Twitter Account HERE
When your account is deactivated, your display name, @username, and public profile will no longer be viewable on Twitter.com, Twitter for iOS Or Twitter for Android.
Twitter Login To Deactivate Account
Before you can deactivate your account, you must first be able to gain access to the account you want to deactivate. So you must use the steps to log in below to access your Twitter Dashboard.
- Go to www.twitter.com
- Click on login at the top right side of the page
- Enter your Phone Number, Email or Username, then your Password
- Next Click on Log in
How To Deactivate Twitter Account
After you’ve taken the Sign steps above, you will be on your Dashboard, then follow the steps below to deactivate your account.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Settings and privacy” from the drop-down menu
- Then From the Account tab, click on Deactivate your account at the bottom of the page.
- Read the account deactivation information, then click Deactivate @username.
- Enter your password when prompted and confirm that you want to proceed by clicking the Deactivate account button.
That’s All. You Twitter Account will; be Deactivated. While taking this break, make sure you reactivate your account within the 30-days of Deactivation.
You can simply read our article on How To Reactivate Twitter Account if you want to learn how to get back your account with ease.
Hope the steps given above were helpful? Use the COMMENT BOX below to share your thought on this method to Deactivate Twitter Account, so that we can all learn from it.