It is easy to Delete 500px Account if that is what you really want to do. Here is an article that will give you a detailed step-by-step guide on how you can easily Delete your 500px.com Account. Once you delete your account, have it in mind that it can not be recovered.
500px has the products and features to take your photography to the next level. With 500px, you can Upload, share, and discover inspiring photos from your friends and photographers, But when you no longer want to be part of that community and you want to close down your account, then make sure you carefully read this article to do it right.
Deleting your 500px account will result in you losing everything you have on the Platform and to do so, your registered Email address is needed as it will be used for the Deletion of account to be complete.
How To Delete 500px Account
Follow the steps below to permanently delete your 500px account.
- Go to 500px account deactivation page ⇒ 500px Support
- Where it says “Please choose your issue below” Choose Account Settings
- Then Enter your Email Address in the appropriate field
- In “Account Settings Issue Type” Select Delete Account
- Complete the rest of the form and Click on Submit
If you really do not want to delete your account, you can simply deactivate it. Deactivating your account will not remove your activity feed or flow. As a matter of fact, you can reactivate your account anytime you want. See the steps to deactivate your account below.
Deactivating 500px Account
- Go to www.500px.com/login
- Enter your Registered Email Address
- Enter your Password and click “Login”
- You can also click on Continue with Facebook to Sign in to 500px
- Then go to your “account settings”
- Navigate down and click on Deactivate Account in the right-hand side
- Then follow prompts to complete the deactivation process.
In case you have any question on this method to Delete 500px account, feel free to use the COMMENT BOX Below. Also, Share this article on your Social Media Account So that others can know about it.