When you delete Instagram account, your Profile, photos, videos, comments, likes, and followers will be permanently removed. If you’d just like to take a break, you can temporarily disable your account instead of by reading this method to temporarily disable your Instagram account. However, if you want to delete your account, then read on
While you are on the quest to delete your account, have it in mind that after your account has been deleted, you can sign up again with the same username or add that username to another account as long as it hasn’t been taken by a new person on Instagram.
Bear in mind that if your account has been removed for violating Community Guidelines, you may not be able to sign up again with the same username.
For security reasons, Instagram can’t delete an account for you. You’ll need to be able to log in to your account to request deletion by yourself.
How To Delete Instagram Account
To request the permanent deletion of your account, simply follow the steps given below.
- Go to the Delete your account Page from a mobile browser or computer. If you aren’t logged in to Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first. Note: You can’t delete your account from within the Instagram app.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to “Why are you deleting your account?” and re-enter your password (The option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu).
- Click or tap Delete [username].
If you’d like to delete a different account, then see below.
- Click or tap the username in the top right of the “Delete your account Page”.
- Click or tap next to Edit profile and select Log out.
- Log back in as the account that you want to delete and follow the directions above.
It may take up to 90 days to complete the deletion process after it begins.
That is all.
Do you have any Questions about this method to delete Instagram Account, feel free to relate it with DailiesRoom.com by using the comment box below.