It is very simple to download Facebook reels and in this article, you are going to learn the basic steps on how to go about it. Reels are fun and inspiring short videos consisting of music, audio, AR effects, text overlays, and more, just like downloading videos on Facebook, you can also download reels too.
Facebook reels are mostly short videos that can be viewed on the reel status of your Facebook account. while it is simple to download the videos you like from there, also know that you’ll be needing an external website for it which in this case is the Fdown.net website.
Fdown.net platform is one simple platform I have come to discover to give you the simplest form of downloading any video from Facebook provided the video isn’t privatized.
Downloading Facebook reel videos on Fdown is simple as A, B, C, and D. You don’t need to pay to use the website.
There is no form of registering or logging in before you can access and use the Fdown.net platform for your downloads. Simply visit the website and you are very much good to go.
READ NOW: How To Save Facebook Videos On Facebook To Watch Later
Reels on Facebook are short-form videos. Reels are recommended based on what may be relevant to you and may appear in places like your Feed and Facebook Watch.
You can watch reels from friends and creators on Facebook. Also, like every other videos on Facebook, reels which are short-form videos can be downloaded and believe me, you can get them for free without paying a dime.
These features and more is the reason everyone uses the downloader for all Facebook video downloads. Check them out below.
- Simple and easy to use
- Free tools
- Unlimited downloads
- Download videos in their quality (Full HD, 1080p, 2k, 4k, 8k)
- Save Reels video to your device in .mp3, .mp4 format
- Support all devices and platforms
How To Download Facebook Reels Using FDown.net
FDown.net is a social media services website and is not associated by any means to Facebook or the Facebook brand and doesn’t have anything to do with Facebook. All videos including reels that you download are downloaded from Facebook’s CDNs.
To download reels, simply follow the steps below;
- Open your Facebook app from your app drawer
- Sign in with your registered email address or phone number and password if you are not signed in
- On the Facebook feed, tap on the “Reels” and tap on the 3 dots at the bottom right
- Select Copy Link
- Now, from your browser, go to www.fdown.net and paste the URL in the space provided on the page
- Then tap on ‘Download’, and select “Download normal quality video” or “Download HD video” (if available) to start downloading the video.
It’s as simple as that.
I believe this method to download Facebook reels was helpful. Feel free to use the comment box below for any questions on this article and DailiesRoom.com will be here to attend to you. Also, share this article on your social media accounts so that others can know about it.