You can simply file a Facebook Report when you are not comfortable with the way your conversation with someone is going when the posts you see isn’t what you want, and more. In this article, the steps given here will guide you vividly.
Every day, people use Facebook to share their experiences, connect with friends and family, and build communities.
Facebook is a service for more than two billion people to freely express themselves across countries and cultures and in dozens of languages, so therefore, your privacy and what you want really matters, and Facebook.com recognize how important it is for the platform to be a place where people feel empowered to communicate, and as a result of that, Facebook takes it role in keeping abuse off the social service seriously.
That is the more reason it has given users power to make reports of anything not in line with its standard or against your ethics.
Its community standard applies to everyone all around the world and the type of content. So if anyone posts, messages you, comments abusively, and more, you can do well to take the steps here to file a report and FB will follow it up immediately.
What You Can Report On FB.com
There are lots of things that happen on FB that you can report, and some of them are;
- Posts on your timeline
- Photos and videos
- Ads on Facebook
- Report a suspicious fundraiser
- Report a person on the marketplace (Seller or buyer)
How To Report A Profile
To report a profile, simply use the steps below
- Visit your Facebook account at www.facebook.com or via the app
- Sign In with your registered email address and phone number
- On the pager, go to the profile you want to report.
- Click/tap on the three dots to the right and select Find Support or Report Profile.
- To give feedback, click the option that best describes how the profile goes against Facebook Community Standards, then click Next.
- Depending on your feedback, you may then be able to submit a report to Facebook. For some types of content, Facebook doesn’t ask you to submit a report, but it will use your feedback to help its systems learn. Click Done.
To report a post, you can tap or click on the three dots by the side of the post and take from step 4 as given above.
The blockquote above is an example of how you can also make a report for posts on your timeline, pages, ads on FB, groups, events, and more.
To report a message, follow the steps below.
- Open the message you want to report
- If you opened the message as a pop-up window, click on the gear icon with blue color. If you opened the message in Message view, click on the grey colored gear
- Then click Something’s Wrong and follow prompts
However, if someone is going beyond their boundaries, you can block them using the steps given HERE. If you have any questions on these methods to File A Facebook Report, feel free to use the comment box below to ask, and you will get a quick response from DailiesRoom.com