AXA as one of the largest insurance providers in the UAE has made it easy for anyone who wants to get a Car Quote on its platform only if you can adhere to instructions given in this article. Here, we will tutor you the easy way to Get AXA Car Insurance quote on www.axa.ae.
When you are looking for a car cover that fits your need in the United Arab Emirates, then here is an article that will tell you all you need to know about Car insurance and the easy steps to get a quote without stress.
You can get quality car insurance at an affordable price. The platform comes with benefits that make sure you enjoy using the platform especially when it comes to car insurance. So of the benefits has been listed below. Note that some of the services depend on the product you choose.
- Replacement vehicles in the case of a claim
- Total coverage of the cost of the car, as per original invoice in case of total loss (no depreciation for 24 months)
- Off-road cover
- Pick up and drop services in any case your vehicle is in the workshop for repairs
- Option to Repair at agency/dealership or with AXA network garages
- 24/7 roadside assistance & breakdown recovery
- RTA Inspection is done by the insurance team on your behalf
- For all road trips to Oman, you get Oman extension cover
AXA Main Covers
The main covers are:
- Comprehensive car insurance:
The comprehensive insurance protects you, your passengers and also your vehicle. If your vehicle is up to 15 years of age, then you can insure it using the comprehensive insurance product. The premium includes car loss or damage compensation to your vehicle including personal belonging and also a Third-party liability against personal injury and property damage.
- Third-party car insurance:
This cover is required for all UAE Drivers as it protects you against your liability towards third party personal injury and also property damage. On this product, you can choose to drive other people’s car with their permission if you have driving of other cars cover on your policy.
How To Get AXA Car Insurance Quote
Follow the steps below to Get a Quote on AXA in the United Arab Emirates.
- From your browser, Go to www.axa.ae
- Select car at the top part of the page and click on “Get A Quote”
- Fill the required information – car manufacturer, model, type, registration year
- Click on Next
- On the next page, select your gender, date of birth
- Provide your first name, last name and enter your email address and mobile number
- Click on Next and follow the on-screen instruction to complete your application.
Getting a quote on AXA is simple as A, B, C, D. Simply follow the steps given above to successfully get one without issues.
Do you have any question on this AXA Car Insurance? Relate it with us by using the Comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.