Done are those days when people don’t take the opportunity to what they will hit money from. How are days Boys and Girls are not smiling this is why you need to learn How to Keep My Facebook Account secure for Hackers or Friends if really you are always Online on Facebook.
Like we know that www.facebook.com or www.FB.com is one of the best social Media Networking Platform if not the BEST that over Millions of people use every day (Sign Up and Login). So which out taking much of your time here are a few things you can do to keep your account secure in other to stop asking How do I Keep My Facebook Account secure for Hackers or Friends:
How to Keep My Facebook Account secure for Hackers or Friends
- Protect your password. Don’t use your Facebook password anywhere else online, and never share it with other people. Your password should be difficult to guess. Avoid including your name or common words. Learn more about creating a strong password.
- Never share your login information. Scammers may create fake websites that look like Facebook and ask you to log in with your email and password. Always check the website’s URL before you enter your login information. When in doubt, type www.facebook.com into your browser to get to Facebook. Learn more about avoiding phishing.
- Log out of Facebook when you use a computer you share with other people. If you forget, you can log out remotely.
- Don’t accept friend requests from people you don’t know. Scammers may create fake accounts to friend people. Becoming friends with scammers might allow them to spam your timeline, tag you in posts and send you malicious messages.
- Watch out for malicious software. Learn the signs of an infected computer or device and how to remove malicious software. Keep your web browser up to date and remove suspicious applications or browser add-ons.
- Never click suspicious links, even if they appear to come from a friend or a company you know. This includes links on Facebook (example: on posts) or in emails. Keep in mind that Facebook will never ask you for your password in an email. If you see a suspicious link on Facebook, report it.
- Use our extra security features. For example, you can get alerts about unrecognized logins and choose friends to be your trusted contacts. If you’re logged into Facebook on a computer, you can use Security Checkup to review your security settings.
Please if you still think that they are some other things which you can apply in other to keep your account secure on Facebook; then use the comment box below to get to use.