Do you want to Deactivate Fiverr Account with ease? Here is an article that will give you the simplest details on how to go about it. Deactivating your account is easy as A, B, C, D if you can follow every step given here. If you no longer want to use Fiverr, the platform has provided the portal to deactivate your account.
Before you go ahead in deleting/deactivating your account, have it in mind that you won’t be able to make use of that account again. The same email address can not be used in opening any other account on Fiverr.com
Fiverr is known as the world’s largest marketplace for digital services and on the platform, You can make a lot of cash Working from home. But if you will no longer want to use the service, you can deactivate it.
Fiverr Login Steps
You can log in With your Registered Email Address and Password, Or With your Social Network Account (Facebook Or Google Account)
- Go to Fiverr Official Page at www.fiverr.com
- Click on Sign In
- Enter your Registered Email Address Or Username
- Enter your Password
- Click on Continue to access your account.
Steps To Deactivate Fiverr Account
- Once logged in using the steps above, click your profile picture
- Then click Settings > Account.
- In the Account Deactivation section, select a reason from the drop-down list.
- Click “Deactivate Account“
- You will receive a message indicating that your Fiverr account is closed.
NOTE: If you have funds in your account, you will need to withdraw your funds before deactivating your account, As you won’t be able to get it after you have carried out the steps.
Share this Article on your Social Media Account so that others can learn from it. Also, use the COMMENT BOX Below for any Question on How To Deactivate Fiverr Account and we will be here to answer you.