Facebook avatar platform via your mobile app is easily accessible and you can create your cartoon self quickly if you adhere to the basics of this article. A lot of people Make Facebook Avatar and trust me when I say you can be part of them if you meet the requirements.
When you create or customize your cartoon version, you can simply use it to post comments on your newsfeed or even use it as your temporary profile picture. The steps in creating your avatar are easy as A, B, C, D, and when you adhere to the basic instructions, you’ll be very much good to go.
You’ve probably see avatars on your Facebook news feed and you wonder how they are being created. Well, you too can make yours without anyone doing it for you. Just adhere to the basic instructions given here and you’ll be very much good to go.
Facebook Avatar Requirements
To get the Avatar feature for use, you’ll need to update your Facebook mobile app from your Google Play Store or App Store. When the update is carried out, you will be able to see the feature within your Facebook App menu.
Another thing worthy of note is that the Facebook avatar is still being rolled out gradually to some part of the country, so if after your update and you don’t see the feature, you don’t have to panic as you’ll see and be able to use it in the near future.
Facebook App Update
Being a requirement, you truly need to update your app from your mobile store to be able to get the Avatar feature. The steps to take have been outlined below.
- Visit your Google Play Store or App Store from your app drawer
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the Facebook official app from the list of applications displayed
- Next, tap on Update and the app will be updated automatically on your device
How To Locate Facebook Avatar Feature
To see if the feature has been added, simply follow the steps below
- Open the updated Facebook app from your app drawer and sign in if you are not signed in
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page
- Navigate down and you’ll see the “Avatars” link. If you don’t see it, then you can tap on see more to locate it.
How To Make Facebook Avatar
You can do this without the help of any third party because all the tools to get yourself customized are right on the Avatar customization page. The tools are;
See the steps below to get started.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your app drawer
- Sign in to your account with your registered email address and your password.
- Tap on the hamburger line (three lines) at the top right side of the page for Android users and iOS users, tap on the hamburger line at the bottom right side of the page menu icon.
- Next, tap on “See more” and select the “Avatars” link, taking you to the customization page.
- Tap “Next” to get started with your customization.
- Choose the skin tone that you want and tap on Next.
- Select your hairstyles, hair color, face shape, eye shape and color, make-up, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc.
- Tap on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen when you are done customizing your avatar and then tap on “Next”.
- Tap “Done” when you have finished.
With the steps above well followed, your Facebook avatar will be up and running.
However, if you have any questions about this method to make Facebook avatar, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.