It doesn’t make sense for your Twitter Account to be Suspended and you don’t know the reason, But you should know that it was done for your own good and the good of the Platform. When you know the rules that comes with suspended accounts, then it will give you a better understanding of the whole thing. Here is an article that will guide you on how to Recover Suspended Twitter Account.
Twitter Suspend most of the accounts in other to maintain a safe environment for users, It may suspend accounts that violate the Twitter Rules. All individuals accessing or using Twitter’s services must adhere to the policies set forth in the Twitter Rules and failure to do so may result to the said Suspension.
Also, accounts that may have been hacked or Compromised are suspended too to prevent misuse of accounts.
Reasons Why Your Account Maybe Suspended
- Spam: Most of the accounts suspended are done because they are spammy, or just plain fake and they introduce security risks for Twitter and all of our users.
- Account security at risk: If twitter suspect an account has been hacked or compromised, it may suspend it until it can be secured and restored to the account owner in order to reduce potentially malicious activity caused by the compromise.
- Abusive Tweets or behavior: Twitter may also suspend an account if it has been reported to it’s platform as violating the Rules surrounding abuse.
- Mistake: sometimes a real person’s account gets suspended by mistake, and in those cases Twitter will work with the person to make sure the account is unsuspended. Visit Twitter.com Rules to read more reasons
How To Recover Suspended Twitter Account | Unsuspend Twitter Account
Follow the guide below to Recover your Suspended Twitter Account.
- Go to www.twitter.com
- Click Login
- Enter your Phone Number, Email or Username
- Enter your Password
- Click Login again to access your account
- Then Look for the message letting you know “Your account has been locked”.
- Click or tap on Start.
- Enter your phone number. (Please note that twitter will associate this phone number with your account.)
- Twitter will send you a text message, or you will receive a phone call, with a verification code. (It may take a few minutes for the code to be delivered to your phone.)
- Enter the verification code in the space provided, click or tap Submit to unlock your account.
- If you have an email address associated with your account, twitter also sent instructions to that email address. (If you don’t see an email from twitter.com, please check your spam, junk and social folders.)
You can also file an Appeal to unsuspend your twitter Account. See below;
How To File An Appeal
If your account wasn’t recovered following the steps above, Then you can file an appeal as long as you know you did not violate any of the rules.
— First, log in to the account that is suspended.
— Then, open a new browser tab and file an appeal.
Hope this was helpful? For any Question on How To Recover Suspended Twitter Account kindly use the COMMENT BOX Below.