I came to realize that there are lots of Avatar options you can choose from whenever you want to reply comment and here I’m going to show you how you can select Facebook Avatar for a comment.
On Facebook, a lot of people post their photos for birthdays, achievements, and lots more and most time we need to select a suitable comment to use for it. Well, after you have created your Avatar on Facebook, it doesn’t stop there.
You can truly show people different postures of that Avatar when you comment on their photos or post. Some comments will demand that you congratulate someone, there is an Avatar with a Congratulations write-up on it. Where a post will need you to express yourself, there is an Avatar already prepared for it.
Since you’ve known that, then you need to know the basic steps to get this done. You just have to read on, and I promise you the steps are easy as A, B, C, D.
How To Select Facebook Avatar For Comment
To select an Avatar option to use for comments, simply adhere to the instructions given below.
- Open your Facebook official app from your app drawer
- Login with your details i.e your registered email address and password
- Then search through your newsfeed to select the post you want to comment on.
- When you’ve seen the post, tap on the “comment” link and you will be taken to where Yu can easily type in your comment.
- There, tap on the Avatar icon (the second icon after the GIF icon) as seen on the screen at the bottom side of the comment box
- You will see your Avatars after tapping on the icon. Now scroll down to see your full Avatar in different styles and write up
- Select the one that you feel is best for the post and tap on the “send” icon.
It’s as simple as that.
Do you know that you can also use your Facebook avatar as your profile picture? read this Method To Make Facebook Avatar Profile Picture | FB Picture Avatar Selection
Meanwhile, if you need more tricks on how to go about your Avatar, simply use the comment box below. Also, share this method to Select Facebook Avatar For Comment – FB Avatar Options on your social media account so that others can know about it.