How to Share A Facebook Post on my News Feed is what we’ll be looking forward to learning following the recent Email we receive from our reader asking “How do I share a post I see on my News Feed?“; The truth is that to Share A Facebook Post on my News Feed is really easy but before then, below are what you need to know about How to Share a Post on Timeline, Group & Page.
If a post was shared with Friends, you may not see the option to share it, But To share a post you see on your News Feed below is what you need to do.
How to Share A Facebook Post on my News Feed
- Click on Share below a post
- Select Share… in the dropdown menu
- To choose where you want to share, click Share on your own timeline at the top of the popup menu, and select one of the following options:
- Share on your own timeline
- Share on a friend’s timeline
- Share in a group
- Share in an event
- Share on your Page you manage
- Share in a private message
- If you are sharing on your own timeline and want to choose who can see your post, click and select one of the audience options
- If you’d like, write a message
- Click Post