You can switch from your Whatsapp personal account to a Whatsapp Business account quickly if you can adhere to the basics of this article. Whatsapp built the application solely for those small businesses hoping to do well and the ease of changing or switching from your personal to a business account is very much welcoming, read o to see how to go about it.
WhatsApp Business gives business owners another opportunity to become closer to its customers and maintain their online presence. You can use the platform to inform your customers about new promotions and products, give them a look behind the scenes with WhatsApp stories, and providing speedy customer support in its simplest form.
The business account has many advantages for business owners compared to the regular Whatsapp we all use to chat and catch fun with family and friends. The Whatsapp business is basically business and while using it, there is every tendency to get more customers and a lot more.
Whatsapp Business Features
All the features you can find in the regular Whatsapp plus the following are available on the Whatsapp business app.
- Create a business profile with helpful information for your customers like your address, business description, email address, and website to help them connect easily with you.
- Access important metrics such as how many of your messages were successfully sent, delivered, and read.
- Set an away message when you are unable to answer so your customers know when to expect a response.
- You can also create a greeting message to introduce your customers to your business.
- Engage customers with notifications
- Business messaging tools
- Customer support
How To Switch To Whatsapp Business Account Quickly
To get started, first, you get a verifiable business profile where you can choose a profile picture and add contact information to help customers get in touch with you easier.
Then you can use Broadcast Lists and automatic responses to make communication with customers more effective. Also, there are stats for your posts that you can use to measure the efficiency of your communication methods.
You have another option to download the Whatsapp business app and set it up from there. But then, you can switch from your regular Whatsapp application that you have to a business profile by using the steps given below.
- Back up your WhatsApp data by going to the app’s settings and selecting the necessary options to save your chats in the cloud storage.
- Go to Google Play Store on your android phones and on the app store on iOS devices.
In the search bar, type, and search for “WhatsApp Business app” and click on Install to download to your phone.
- Then launch the downloaded WhatsApp Business app. Review and accept the Terms of Service to continue.
- WhatsApp will automatically identify your mobile phone number and then begin the migrating process where your data will be moved from the standard WhatsApp to a Business WhatsApp account.
- Keep the app open while it’s happening, as you may be prompted to allow the app to download backed up data or confirm other queries.
- Give the necessary permissions to WhatsApp Business, which includes contacts and media.
- Next, sign up as a WhatsApp Business user with your business name, profile picture, and the business category.
- Go to Settings > More options > Business tools > Business profile to boost your WhatsApp Business profile.
- Fill out the description of your company, other contact options, working hours, and business address.
- Once your WhatsApp Business is set up, you can begin your first chat. Tap the icon to write a new message, select the contact, and begin composing your message.
- Tap Send when you’re done to deliver your message to the recipient.
The steps are very simple as it is given above. All you have to do is to simply follow it and you are very much good to go.
If you have any questions on this method to switch To Whatsapp Business Account Quickly, feel free to relate it with DailiesRoom.com by using the comment box below.