It can be very disturbing when you keep getting emails upon emails and you really don’t know what to do. Unsubscribe Wish email steps are easy as A, B, C, D. All you have to do is to adhere to the basic steps that have been given here.
Wish is a shopping platform where you shop and at the same time have fun while shopping. With the research done on the platform, you are likely to get almost everything you are looking for on Wish.
Now, in the course of your account creation i.e during the Wish sign Up for shopping, you provided your email address which later becomes a place where wish sends your messages. If you become tired of receiving email messages from the shopping site, you can simply unsubscribe.
Unsubscribing from Wish email does not mean that you are deleting your account or won’t be able to login to the shopping site, it is simply a way to avoid your email inbox from being flooded and the notifications from disturbing you every now and then.
READ THIS: Wish Official Shopping Site For USA, Canada, China, UK, Wish.com Online Site
Wish.com did not impose it on anyone who joins the shopping site that you must be receiving their daily emails and that is why they provided the option for you to unsubscribe anytime you want to.
If it is the kind of email that your receive that you want to stop, then you can do it right from the email settings from your Wish.com account.
How To Change Wish Email Preference
You can simply decide to change your email preference rather than unsubscribing, simply follow the steps below.
- Go to the official website of Wish at www.wish.com
- Log into your Wish account with your registered email address and password
- Then hover over your profile name in the top-right corner of the screen, and select Settings.
- Next, click Notifications and click the checkbox(es) to select or deselect items under the email column.
- Make sure that the corresponding checkbox is blank for each email type you no longer wish to receive.
That’s all, and you will begin to receive a specific set of emails from Wish.
How To Unsubscribe Wish Email
If you want to totally Unsubscribe so that you don’t receive any notification at all from the platform, then it means you have to do it from your email account.
The email account I mean here is the one you used when you first signed up for Wish.
- From your app drawer, open your email app (Gmail or Yahoo, depending on the one you used to sign up)
- Locate an email sent from Wish online shopping website and open it
- Navigate to the bottom of the email message and you will see where they wrote “You are receiving this email because you subscribed at Wish.com. To opt-out of receiving future emails, you may do so Here”
- So tap on the “Here” link and on the next page, follow onscreen instructions to unsubscribe.
When you follow the steps above carefully, you will stop receiving email messages from Wish.com
However, if you have any questions on this method to Unsubscribe Wish Email – Stop Wish Email Notifications, feel free to relate it with DailiesRoom.com. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.